Please remove covenants from low level BGs

Been playing 40-49 BGs and I’m just getting absolutely train wrecked by these 60s that are “scaled down”

Pretty annoying when they have quadruple my hp and access to abilities I couldn’t get for another 10+ levels.

I would like to play BGs on low level alts so I can practice PVPing, but this is ruining the experience.

1 Like

I don’t think they have access to them at that level. Unless something has changed? Your best best is to level up.

They are Qing with lower level friends and getting scaled down. So even though they are “level 49” they still have access to their covenant abilities.

Oh yeah? You saw someone using abilities like soul shape in that bracket?

Yes. Fleshcraft, soulshape, etc. Hunters and warriors mainly just going berzerk. If you have any alts in that range, try it for your self.

I didn’t even know about that. Yeah, I bet that isn’t very pleasant. Doubt Blizzard will do anything about it though. Probably been this way this entire expansion =/

Or y’know, it’s actual level 49 twinks queueing. You can start Shadowlands content at level 48 and choose a covenant through threads of fate.

Level 60s syncing can’t use equipment effects, no trinket or anything because they’re disabled.

actually, just turn xpoff at 48, do shadowlands quests and turn xp back on and youve got a bg mix of non shadowland and shadowland players,

blizzard once again didnt think things through

lol 4 times your hp.
even if its a 49 twink if they have 4 times your hp thats a you problem.
you should save the tears for after you ding 50.
the bfa 50’s can actually have 3 times someone’s hp if that person only has 7k hp which,again, is their problem.
do more for your toon than click the join bg button for 50 levels.

1 Like