Please reconsider your stance on retail/classic reward linking

I didn’t bail on anything everything I said you said, you did. And it’s proven in your episode I’ve gathered and I can’t get up. You asked me to prove it and was going to then you added mog and other stuff I didn’t even bring up and you think this… will somehow disprove what I said? And yeah the things I mentioned would be considered nerfed to the ground to me. Wow tokens alone would be.

1 Like

Prove it.

You can’t.

It’s in your episode I’ve gathered and I can’t get up. You said all these things. In fact you know this because because you are the one who said them. But, you’re just being a troll because for some reason that’s all you have to do in your life as an over the hill single man.

2 Likes

Nope, I didn’t.

Did I say I wanted mounts? Nope.
Did I say I wanted LFR? Nope.
Did I say I wanted mog? Nope.
Did I say I wanted port to dungeons? Nope.
Did I say I wanted cross-game rewards? Nope.
Did I say I wanted tokens? Nope.

Did I miss anything?

“nerfed to the ground”, right?

Did I say you said these things? Link me to where I specifically said everything you said.

1 Like

You said “nerfed to the ground”.

Which would imply those things. Wanting a group finder isn’t “nerfed to the ground”. That was an idea based on something that came up in 2006.

Well you see this is your downfall. Only a child thinks like this. I made a list of things you said. You chose to add these things because you are a pathetic 40+ year old troll losing arguments on the internet so you have to turn to making an argument nonsense so you get some sense of satisfaction out of them.

1 Like

Dude you implied “nerfed to the ground” and came up with nothing. Shoo.

As you personally insult someone, over and over again after you just got back from a forum ban.

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

He did? For what?

Word for word what I said. The list is right there. Sorry you can’t read.

1 Like

Probably for acting the way he’s acting in this very thread. Lacing his posts with snide personal attacks and passive-aggressive insults

1 Like

LFD was a misunderstanding of what LFG vs LFD was. I made it very clear I just wanted a group FINDER. That’s it. Not teleport to dungeon. Tokens I said no to IIRC.

But I guess those two things are “nerfed to the ground”. :roll_eyes:

That’s the mentality of people here. You have one opinion and people assume you want it all “nerfed to the ground”.

I wasn’t banned but thanks for your concern.

1 Like

It just happens that you started posting again today, exactly two weeks after your last post.

:man_shrugging:

1 Like

I just bought a house and finally am all moved in and got everything painted and situated. Do you want my play by play on what I did everyday? I can tell you if you care that much.

1 Like

Just for the record, I think Starman actually wants the Vanilla experience.

Frankly, I think wanting 1.12 EZ mode far worse than guild banks or LFG. Now, LFG meaning it just forms the group, no teleporting, nothing.

I have no horse in this race. The only thing I cared about was game play.

Just saying …

1 Like

That’s because you’re one of the few people here who actually listen to what I’m saying. :+1:

And yet you keep feeding the troll.

You’ve replied more to Starman’s posts than you have to anyone else.

1 Like