Please read! recruitment for new raid!

Hello all! Dracarys Productions on Bleeding Hollow is recruiting! We may be small, but we are a very friendly group of individuals LF more players to join our community. I am looking for more raiders to join our raid team, but casual players also. We are an 8/8N 6/8H group with GL 1/8M as well. I need ALL CLASSES! We raid Thursday and Sunday 9-11pm est. On our off days we are BSing in discord or in game running mythics, farming tmogs and mounts and achievements. We are leveling alts and working on professions. We just want more players who will be committed to our guild and our craziness. Its hard competing with all of these other guilds but we are a very committed group and will help players with whatever we can! Add me on bnet GliderGirl90#1793. I would love to just chat with you and see if our guild would be a great fit for you!

Just a helpful tip to help you and your guild. You can add an emoji in your Subject Title to draw more attention to your post via forum post. This will definitely make it easier for people to see your post. :slight_smile: <3 Hope that helps you in your recruitment process fam.

Thank you :grin: