Please Raise M+ Loot Cap to Ilvl 450 for timing 22s in 10.1

I very much wish we had the cata system for raiding, 10 man 25 man, none of this flex stuff. Same loot, less drops in 10 man. What made it interesting was some boss fights were harder on 10 man and vice versa. I’d consider raiding again if 10 man raiding was a thing and relevant again.

1 Like

Zzz…

Why reply without reading this thread?

This tbh

I’d be happy if they just made mythic flex. The amount of time wasted because of hard 20 to hit or nights not raided by a ton of guilds is probably way higher than anyone at blizzard realizes.

It’s super demoralizing not to raid because you’re 1 short or sit in queue for 45 minutes as a leader finding someone who isn’t meme applying 20 Ilvl below what you need only for them to leave the raid as soon as you reach the boss you’re on for prog.

1 Like

better idea: if the key gives a score of 0, no vault or crests.

I don’t think Mythics should drop any loot. The reward is the friends you make along the way.

Yeah 10 man was way easier to organize, a lot more laid back but progressing and completing content still felt challenging and rewarding.

Sounds good to me.

I still want M+ mogs though.

Yeah same with raid. It’s the same thing just 4x the friends.

So we get loot from world quests I guess? RWF will be interesting with them 40 Ilvl below what they need!

Just give people easy loot.
Give high rating m+ players good looking transmogs instead.
Everyone should be allowed to be gear capped tbh, and fast too.

Now, people that push beyond KSH should be rewarded properly, there isn’t a single reason to do anything higher than 20s, none at all.

Because I can do what I want as I pay my sub, thanks <3

Lmaoooo awww man get bent sentenza!

That’s not really a why, that’s a what. I can see you did that.

Imho, depleted keys should award the crests or fragments or whatever, and aspect crests should be exclusively >=20 and mythic raid.

Crafting a full set is kinda gross though. I’ve been super unlucky, absolutely zero sparks from >30 m+ per week across all characters, but a hunter I know has 13 chilling in his bag while he casually collects essences. (I turned in 100 for rep when the vendor opened up, back up to 30 already).

And yeah, agree. Grinding 16s for perfectly statted 447 loot is a bit dumb.

2 Likes

I’ll never support a loot system that only hands the top loot to the top performers.
Why? - Because the top performers are the exact people who DON’T NEED said loot.
Getting access to the best loot can help good performing players overcome their skill gap that’s standing in the way between them and the hardest content in the game.

The top performers don’t even need to get anywhere near full BIS to clear the hardest content in the game. They’ll still clear the content first as the lower performing players will be time gated by how long it takes to acquire the best gear. So that shouldn’t be an issue.

Of course I support giving unique rewards to the top performing players. I just won’t ever support the rewards making their power level higher. They should be cosmetic only.

There is absolutely no reason to gate-keep the most powerful gear. The best performing players will always perform better than everyone else, even in the same gear. There is no excuse to keep this gear from reasonably skilled players. Especially not in this modern world where we can easily look at any player’s actual performance history.

Y’all are just being toxic gate keepers by trying to keep the best gear out of above average player’s hands.

4 Likes

The average player does WQ and LFR, is that where the best gear should come from?

If you are truly “striving to conquer more challenging content”, then conquering said content is the reward.

Otherwise you in fact just gear chasing.

Because everyone’s time and support of this game is important and should be rewarded, regardless of skill.

1 Like

At this point…I really don’t care.

You could put an inexperienced player in full BIS and they still wouldn’t be able to clear normal vault without knowing the fights. Heroic definitely would still be challenging in full BIS until you learn the fights. Mythic+? Still challenging until you understand the mechanics.

To be clear though, I’m not suggesting it is where the gear should come from. I am not making any suggestion in that area as it should be carefully considered. Only that it should not come from a place that 75%+(because I don’t know the actual number) of players can’t get to.

When being designed, I do think it would be a good idea to have it take a couple months to acquire this full BIS set, no matter how it is acquired…edit: with the most challenging content rewarding gear more quickly than less challenging content…

No, no and… No.

If you want the best gear, do the hardest content.

If you do not like that, go play Skyrim.

No.

If you don’t like that.

YOU go play another game. You don’t own this game and the devs can and eventually do listen to the community. We won’t be quiet just because YOU would like things to stay the same.

Go play classic or something if you never want to change.