Please open up Recruit-A-Friend for The Burning Crusade

With Recruit-A-Friend for The Burning Crusade we’ll be able to level with our friends faster. It will be better for Shamans on the Alliance and for Paladins on the Horde to catch up quicker to level 60 to be with the rest of the player base. Plus it gives the cool looking ground mount Zhevra as a bonus.

This will make Blizzard have an incentive to launch the Burning Crusade with more income than a simple subscription. Plus give the players more incentive to level faster as a catch up to level 60. After level 60 it’s the same as everyone else for quests, experience etc.

Make it the same as it was back in 2008 when the original Recruit-A-Friend launched and we’ll enjoy more players in the game.

Thank you for your consideration in hearing this idea.
Prepared of the Horde on the Faerlina server!

9 Likes

RAF was very late into TBC (3 months before WotLK was released). RAF being in TBC Classic seems fine to me for accuracy’s sake, but not at the launch.

1 Like

Gimme ma rocket ship!

1 Like

I think RAF should be at launch of TBC to make everything better.

I say no, but w/e

2 Likes

Known multiboxer wanting recruit a friend so as to abuse the leveling even further. Shocking I tell you.

4 Likes

What does recruit a friend do? I’m gathering from the thread that you send someone an invite code they use it and they level faster?

If you and your friend you recruited are in a group you get bonus xp. I believe the recruited friend could also grant levels to the recruiter.

Basically people recruit themselves on a second account and level up easier.

1 Like

Sounds like something we don’t need in classic

2 Likes

It was a way for blizzard to get more people to play. A lot of people did but a lot of people also just made a second account. I made a second account lol.

IIRC blizzard had it coincide with $5 accounts with a free month, and it was abused to the absolute limit by multiboxers.

RAF helps to build up the population and helps to get players playing together. Plus makes Blizzard more money. Good for everyone. It’s a WIN/WIN scenario. It’s highly recommended by most players to have Recruit-A-Friend in The Burning Crusade as it was back in the original.

Not a bad idea.

Multiboxing isn’t against the rules.

1 Like

Oh please stop pretending you want this for any reason beyond it being beneficial to your multiboxing.

1 Like

I used RAF in wotlk to level up a bunch of alts quickly, I think it’s a good idea

Agreed. I’ll state it again for those that missed the benefits:
RAF helps to build up the population and helps to get players playing together. Plus makes Blizzard more money. Good for everyone. It’s a WIN/WIN scenario. It’s highly recommended by most players to have Recruit-A-Friend in The Burning Crusade as it was back in the original.

i think thats a good idea. i only have one account, dont multibox, etc. it just sounds like a positive thing.

1 Like

My opinion as a long standing Classic player.

I have a group of 4 friends that are excited about TBC and wanting to come back, and I am being roped into dungeon boosting them with the pre-patch on my Pally.

This sucks.

With recruit a friend we could just plqy through the dungeons amd have way more fun and they would attach to their characters more.

Recruit a friend only effects the players using it and noone else.

I am all for recruit a friend with the EXP boost being added in (as long as the boosted exp rate stops at or before 60), it will bring back so many players, and people who are against boosting level 58 have an alternate way to quickly level characters.

2 Likes

Retail -------->

1 Like

As much as I want RAF to be in TBC…

It will defeat the purpose for people who want to Boost characters,
when theyll be able to do it in weeks with friends.

BUT THEN YOU CANT REPLACE BOOST WITH RAF CAUSE THEN PPL QQ FOR TBC NOOBIES.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF