Please open Mankrik! No good EST coast PvE servers to transfer to!

I am a horde player stuck on a megaserver. I have friends on Mankrik. I am willing to pay blizzard $25 to transfer to Mankrik to play with my friends. Mankrik does not seem to ever have a queue while my server always has 10k+ queues, yet both are locked? My only options for transfers are west coast PvE servers which give me 2x slower ping which is awful or pvp servers, and I’m really done with world pvp. Why won’t you take my money blizzard?

Because they don’t want to create another megaserver.

4 Likes

I was noticing a lot of the transfers off Pagle were to west coast servers too. You’d think they’d at least try to keep them to the same time zone, though I suppose at least some of us players do come from those middle states.

No thanks. Last night was the first time this week I logged in during evening hours and had no queue while earlier in the week the queues were upwards of 1.5 hours. It’s dropped a little each day. That’s a good healthy pop. I feel for you if you have friends here and hopefully in time they’ll open it up if the pop drops low enough. But I’m pretty happy having a minimal or no queue and not interested in creating another megaserver issue.

2 Likes

WHAT? Mankrik is a mega server and we’ve had hours long queues this entire week. Which is why the server is locked.

2 Likes

At what time? Last night I tried Faerlina at 6pm EST and it had a 10k queue, Mankrik had no queue. Again last night at 8pm EST, 13k queue Faerlina, no queue Mankrik. Tried again just now, Faerlina has 8k queue, Mankrik has no queue.

So why would they want to create the same terrible situation on Mankrik? Smooth brain…

1 Like

Launch night there were queues on Mankrik and an option to transfer to other available servers.

Subsequent nights have had smaller queues, but queues none the less.

Mankrik could easily become another mega server if tons of people flock to it and I don’t see how that does any good for the people on Mankrik or the players who would be wishing to transfer to it to avoid queues.

2 Likes

Pagle as well. We haven’t had a queue queue like Bene, but it was enough to trigger free transfers off. I like Pagle how it is. It is vibrant but not overcrowded.

Pls dont. We dont want more people

1 Like

We especially do not need any more horde!

I wish Mankirk would at least open to those of us with existing characters. I want to bring my Faerlina mains over but I can’t. :confused: My husband is on Mankirk and we are currently split, lol.

Mankrik is the same. It’s a great server. I totally understand why people would want to transfer to it.

It just won’t solve the issue that people on mega servers are trying to dodge, and simply recreate the same problem on a different server.

I imagine Pagle, Atiesh, etc… are in very similar positions.

I think of Pagle and Mankrik as kind of the same server. I mean they aren’t obviously, but seems like they share the exact same characteristics just one is horde and one is alliance.

I’m not asking them to open free transfers to Mankrik. I’m willing to pay money to transfer there. I don’t think that opening the realm up for paid transfers will bring the queues back. Most people will still prefer to use the free migrations.

You are missing the point: Mankrik right now is populated enough that it is offering free transfers OFF. Why would they open up adding more people when they are actively trying to get rid of people?

1 Like

I don’t think you know this player base very well. It’s locked for a reason, they’ve been very open that they are preventing mega realms from ever happening again.

I mean this is great but there’s no good options for east coast PvE players to transfer to.

I mean you could fill any server out there w transfers and still have some queues on Bene, or Grobb

Because they locked it in time.

Because it would lead to undoing the previous point.