Please Nerf Tank Cloak

Let’s stop this before it becomes a thing, gets nerfed eventually, and everyone cries about wasting their spark.

Heard the proc is like 200k in PvP. Please nerf by 75%.

6 Likes

spelldata is showing it at a 40% pvp coefficient, meaning its theoretically already nerfed by 60%.

#1 (id=1075675)  : Apply Aura (6) | Absorb Damage (69)
                   Base Value: 0 | Scaled Value: 0 | PvP Coefficient: 0.40000 | Misc Value: 0x7f | Trigger Spell: 410230 | Target: Self (1)
                   Affected School(s): All
#1 (id=1075674)  : Apply Aura (6) | Periodic Heal (8): every 5 seconds
                   Base Value: 0 | Scaled Value: 0 | PvP Coefficient: 0.40000 | Target: Self (1)
2 Likes

Any way that’s incorrect? Saw Saul and Vanguards talking about it being bis unless nerfed. Or maybe it’s just not nerfed enough?

wowhead still shows a pvp multiplier of 1.0, but usually the spell data simc pulls is more accurate.

Ok thanks. Would be awesome if they preemptively nerfed it. I just assumed it was tested by them. My mistake.

Muh streamers tell me wut to think :crazy_face:

5 Likes

Nobody likes you.

2 Likes

You leave me no choice…

MOOOOM FORUM POSTERS ARE PICKING ON ME AAAGAIIN.

2 Likes

I mean the item would clearly be a problem in PvP regardless of where I or anyone else learned of it’s existence.

3 Likes

Hard to be certain when you are just speculating throwing thoughts in the air.

People speculate every day, it’s a necessary part of life and obviously this thread is speculating that this cloak will be OP if not nerfed. That’s the entire point lol: To nerf it before it becomes a problem. Stop with the useless clown takes.

3 Likes

They should add a Scrap machine for Shadowflame items. So if embellishments are nerfed appropriately , you can scrap nerfed items, get mats back, and make the items that are now BIS.

Nah that just encourages the use of broken stuff more.

I think it doesn’t punish you for making the right item for the current meta, and then blowing an important Reagan’s IF your item is nerfed. If blizz wants us to only use Infurious gear, just disable all other embellishments in PvP.

It seems like a non-issue to me given that you get a spark every couple weeks. Worst case scenario you have something sub-optimal for a week. Not a big deal with how lengthy seasons are.

1 Like

People hate playing with a gear disadvantage.

Especially when you put in the effort to be up to date on gearing, and then your gear gets nerfed.

If you keep having your crafted embellishments nerfed, you’re always going to be a step behind the ladder until late season. And that makes every close loss suck even more.

So I think it is an issue and could easily be fixed with a scrap machine.

1 Like

Nerf it to unusable amounts in pvp please. We HATE damp items.

3 Likes

Hmmmmm that’s rich, an speculation thread without any concrete basis is exactly that.

If it’s not already nerfed it’ll probably get a 50%+ nerf in the coming weeks. Craft at own peril, etc. :dracthyr_blob_dance_animated:

2 Likes

Yes and no. On my boomie im going with a haste build first but ill eventually want to dabble in a full mastery build. Thats going to take several pieces of crafted gear. Im straying away from making items like this for a bit because i dont want to misuse a spark.