Please merge the OCE battlegroup with NA again

oh ok that could be an implementation issue then, afaik they did that in WoD and changed to US only regardless shortly after

oceanic is alliance heavy so serves us right for going alliance

Either way, if they were to implement this change Blizzard could lump arena together with it. Then US players would take even a larger hit similar to that of SC2 where at off-hours it is quite common to get OCE servers.

I feel like weā€™re getting mis interpreted so can i just re-iterate.

We dont want US to play with us, we want to play with the US.

Part of this is that US doesnā€™t come to us and receive lag, we go and play with the US if there are currently no OCE games

Those of us advocating are willing to cop the ms change for better queues as Oce players on US servers, and not for the US to have to compensate.

This system is already in place in retail.

1 Like

It doesnā€™t matter what you want. It matters what Blizzard does. I am against this because I donā€™t trust them and got burnt after playing sc2/BGS from a couple weeks ago.

Merge it please, lower q time just mean more playing time.

3 Likes

Look, iā€™ll be honest, thereā€™s absolutely nothing in it for you. Which is why itā€™s hilarious that when we had the joint queues, idiots pissed it away.

Being realistic, they arenā€™t gonna bring it back either but eh

Leave it as is - arena broke bg participation in original TBC. As horde i wont be even quing for bgā€™s, hope the alliance times increase tbh.

1 hour queue times like it was in tbc.

Donā€™t merge againā€¦ NA queue times are just as bad as OCE.
The only advantage is going to be having bg queues around the clock (still a huge queue though), and being able to queue for AV - since OCE literally never queue AV.
Itā€™s NOT worth it.
Blizzard need to sort out the honor gain issue instead.

The problem is in the classic community you guys are in the minority, some of us are specifically playing classic because we get OCE ping for our games so we get a better experience than the latency in a US based BG.

You saw the explosions of people complaining during the merge (on both sides US and OCE as everyone had a few matches a day which were unenjoyable).

make me guess your internet provider Telstra? used to be me till I changed lol

My internet provider is fine but I dont see the point of playing on 150 ping when I can play on 15.

Smaller pool of players in the queue, working as intended.

No it doesnā€™t. The lag isnā€™t bad enough to warrant opting for these queue timesā€¦

1 Like

NO. Just NO. Stop making NAā€™s life miserable.

Reported for trolling. Were you not here when 3/4 of the Oceanic player base requested refunds when they changed this previously.

Iā€™d love to know where you pulled those numbers from. LITERALLY 75% of the OCE player base requested refunds? Yet Iā€™m the one whoā€™s ā€œtrollingā€. Yeah ok buddy. Post on your main.

1 Like

You mealy adopted the lag, we OCE players were born into it, molded by it.

1 Like

25 minute queues? how do i get queues that fast? coming from NA horde.

1 Like

How does OCE re-merging with US make NAā€™s life miserable?