Please make Cooking Impossible a regular BG

Honestly I think it would be a better idea to just add the unique maps instead of all of them.

The variations of WSG, AB, etc should stay as brawls but any maps that are unique like Southshore vs Tarren Mill and Cooking Impossible should be added to random BGs.

I get what you’re saying on the “unique maps” thing, you do have a point. But you would still have the same issue - the people that like those “variation” maps of WSG, AB, etc would feel left out/left holding the bag.

The most fair way to do it is to release all the maps into the pool.

Yea but being fair isn’t really sensible in this case.

You’d end up with too many BGs with many of them being too similar to other BGs. This would be too redundant.

Taking the unique BGs out of the brawl rotation would also make the rotation go through faster.

EDIT: now that I think about it. They should just add another queue for random brawls that are always up that will have the variation BGs in there.

1 Like

Hmmmm… I hadn’t thought of that, but as long as it’s something I have 24/7 access to I support the idea :drooling_face:

Are you referring to just making the “brawl” category a permanent queue option? I assume that’s what you’re talking about…

So something like this, except available all the time instead of every other week?

• Random Battlegrounds (existing 9 maps)
  • Epic Battlegrounds (existing 4 maps)
  • Arena Skirmish
  • PvP Brawls (all the brawl maps)
1 Like

Yes, they already have a slot for the Brawls that happens to be inactive when Brawls are not going on so they can just make that open up permanently but allow players to do either a random brawl or queue for a specific one like with random BGs.

However, they should add the unique brawls to the random BGs queues since I think the brawl queue should be reserved for the BGs where the BG changes the way your character plays significantly such as Temple of Hotmagu.

Put Cooking Impossible into the random BG queue and SS vs TM into the Epic BG queue but only after they fix the lag issues in SS vs TM.

1 Like

I hated this map, it had more to do with RPGing a farm then PVP, and the team that camps the pots wins!

Awful BG, just awful, Id rather have blow darts shot at my face.

The cooking/vegetables bg? I think it’s fun, but to each their own…

Nice quick matches and plenty of PvP, I like it :man_shrugging:

186 rated games played over the past 4 months =/= 500+ battlegrounds.

What you find unfun is not what everyone finds unfun.

Given it took them two+ years to address Wintergrasp and Ashran, I would not be hopeful of any balance changes in a timely manner. Gravity Lapse has existed for 4 years and the bug causing disconnects upon landing still exists, despite reports with recreation steps.

What you are suggesting now is no longer “a simple copy and paste”.

A better solution is to just have a brawl active each and every week. Then we cycle through the rotation faster, meaning players don’t have to wait 3 months for their favourite brawl to come back.

1 Like

as alliance, that’s a hard pass. :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

And bring back SoTA? Even though I dislike it :joy:

I like the idea of Blizzard using Brawls to test bgs with unusual designs to see what players really like.

If a brawl is very well received and loved by most PvPers, it should be moved to the regular bg pool.

I’m not sure how Blizzard would determine if Cooking Impossible meets that standard though.

Its the only map that encourages straight up fighting (and not a laggy mess like SSvTM