Please make a gear floor for bgs

You don’t have to bring back templates but for the love of all things good and decent please boost the people in questing greens from the expansion launch to a level where they’re not just taking up a spot. I don’t care if it’s something like 15 ilvls under even LFR but they need some serious help

2 Likes

Let them earn their stripes by getting their %$#@ pushed in just like we all did. It’s a rite of passage. Plus, it mostly evens out on both teams…mostly.

gear is only one aspect and there is a massive delta

plus getting azurite pieces with the right abilities

plus getting neck level up so it isn’t gimping your stats

plus getting the absolutely redonk amount of hours done to get essences to rank 3

this is the biggest power delta to ever exist in bg’s and catching your power up takes more time than it has ever taken before

really poor design that is making people not bother with pvp

9 Likes

Preach it brother

2 Likes

It really doesn’t take much to be viable in random BGs

1 Like

I agree, but only if there are gear vendors.

random BG not a problem … competitive pvp does take time … dont know how the pros do it to have multi toons prepped

1 Like

I completely disagree, helping those that won’t help themselves sets a bad precedent both in real life and in the game. This is how welfare epics came to be.

2 Likes

Auto-boost to 385… maybe 390… I’d also like if gear obtained via conquest had an edge in BGs over PvE gear. But add that to a list of things that’ll probably never happen cuz blizz.

1 Like

Wut.

Are you one of those. lol

Also post on a 120.

Which one of my 17 120’s would you like me to post on?

As far as “one of those”, you didn’t say anything so the lol is on you.

1 Like

They don’t. Dilly was saying that you’re seeing fewer comps in the tourney because people don’t have time to level and play everything so they just practice what they know is strong because that’s all the time they have to play. (Someone made a thread about cdew and the comp their teams chose to play).

Or something along those lines… It was a while ago.

1 Like

Cdew, Gor, Mes AND most top healers have alts

Those pros

I honestly dont see why the scaling isnt tightened each content patch. People sub 410 should be scaled higher imo. Leaves room for growth and doesnt leave them useless.

Don’t know about got/mes. Cdew though I watch. I don’t know if what they do is called having alts…

Like I mean he has every healer at 120 but that’s the extent of it. He only really plays his rdruid and sham. I don’t even know if he’s even played his priest enough to get into glad range? His monk and pally too I’m pretty sure are hella unplayed… Especially with him playing classic.