Please let SSC/TK drop 2 tier tokens per bosses

in OG-TBC TK wasn’t fully cleared until hyjal was finished, and by then the update for 2 tokens per bosses went live.

There currently wont be enough time in phase 2 to get everyone a tier piece before phase 3 if its kept at 1 token per boss.

24 Likes

I mean, this is basically what’s I happening right now with Gruul and Mag, many people will be moving into t5 without some t4 slots

3 Likes

You don’t need to get everyone a tier piece to clear 15 year old raids that aren’t all that tough.

The content hardly needs to be easier.

Advice to blizzard: keep it at 1 token. People think they want it but they don’t.

Longer gearing process = Slightly tougher raids, less people quitting raiding because they got all their gear.

5 Likes

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QMNWn5RAays&t=5s

9:59

you know the release schedule? spill

1 Like

And that’s assuming you dont get token drops for people that don’t need em

The release schedule is when any other mmo has a big update or release. Thats why phase 2 will come out august 31st, when another mmo launches…

6 Likes

cool, when does it end? (OP said we dont have enough time in phase 2 to get the gear)

Whenever the next mmo comes out or has a big expansion.

1 Like

okay, when is that? so i can tell if we actually have enough time or not

FFXIV endwalker release date which is november. Couldn’t time a content drop better than that.

1 Like

so we have 2 months for phase 2? september and october? you’re right that isnt enough time at all!

1 Like

Well id say it isn’t certainly but Blizzard hasn’t been the most subtle on they’re need to release content with other releases. Retail is nowhere near a content release and TBC is just releasing old stuff. TBC is the easier option.

Hyjal was available at launch.

Good thing everyone doesn’t need tier then right?

nobody was able to access it because it required killing KT, who was purposely bugged because Hyjal wasn’t finished. When Hyjal was completed and KT was bugfixed, he died 3 days later allowing people access to Hyjal.

I’ve been raiding every week since launch and I still dont have my 2pc t4 bonus, and t5 is about to drop. There is not enough time to get everyone who’ll want a tier piece before t6 drops. Ill actually want all 5 pcs of t5 for my class, and I doubt itll happen if it only the mage/lock/hunter token drops everytime like mag is atm.

1 Like

/signed

I agree

1 Like

I personally feel that all 25 man raid should drop at least 2 tokens per bosses, but it does need to be addressed. Despite that Phase 1 and 2 were split for TBC Classics, the time feels still short and there are some servers where majority of guilds havent cleared Mag yet even Gruul yet.

what if they make P2 double the length instead?

just not enough time to do that though. if they follow TBC’s timeline which was an 18 month expansion we’re looking at phases to be like:

• p1 3 months
  • p2 5 months
  • p3 3 months
  • p4 2 months
  • p5 5 months

just isnt enough time with only 1 tier token until p3

Considering the patches will have to match pvp seasons otherwise not only are they going back on what they said in interviews and what actually happened in TBC.

TBC S1 was 20 weeks in length.

Patch will be Roughly October 19th.

Surprisingly, I went to math out S2 length but ya 5 months give or take 2/3 weeks is right if they actually follow through with what they said they would like to do.