Please let SoM players transfer to TBC/WOTLK when it is over

topkek my man :face_with_monocle:

thoughts and prayers :pray:

3 Likes

Let em transfer but cap gold and items they can bring over, economies will take hits it you just let anyone transfer anywhere with whatever.

1 Like

The economies are already destroyed from years of gold buying. It literally doesn’t matter

Terrible idea. Classic WOTLK brings the introduction of achievements and right off the bat you diminish their meaning by allowing a bunch of budget rank 14s and scarab lords into the mix. SOM characters should go to classic era only, as originally intended.

12 Likes

Good point.

This is a good point.

would have been nice to know that 8 months ago

arnt you all adding stuff to naxx tho will that carry over?

1 Like

Still nothing about Race Changes or RDF huh… But you guys keep on making and making changes that affect your “immersion/roleplay” aspect the hypocrite devs use on every argument.

1 Like

Imagine caring about titles in 2022.

3 Likes

I have no idea what this company is even aiming for with it’s various projects any more.

6 Likes

I’d rather SoM players who levelled 1-60 legit than a bunch of boosters any day.

3 Likes

Money. It’s always about money

1 Like

Maybe actually only like… 99% of the time though.

There won’t be any further connections. Its one connection group per datacenter per realm type.

Except for Eastcoast PvP because reasons.

SoM players going from Naxx, to Naxx. Lol

7 Likes

Maybe I enjoy playing for rewards and like setting long term goals? There’s nothing weird about that.

1 Like

So many haters! Let SoM players be happy and play all wotlk, why cares about R14 and Scarab Lord? There are 2 servers alive on SoM, 1 in NA and 1 in EU, I don’t think the extra 10 Scarab Lord world wide gonna destroy your prestige, and for R14, well, wasn’t any easier on SoM, at the end required the same grind, and most of ppl on classic did it on dead servers or at the end of Naxx, same happening on SoM, I don’t see much differences, and for gold, you guys joking if you believe SoM players have more gold than TBC gdkp/bot/etc etc, but I guess haters gonna hate, good news for all SoM players and see you all on wotlk!

11 Likes

then why arent you playing, again?

1 Like

I mean the guys buying gold to grind r14 and the whole scarab lord gatekeeping things in classic doesnt make them very “real” either.
Also, its wotlk, who the f cares about old pvp system and a non flying bug mounts lmao.

7 Likes