Please just stop 2 of the same spec from q'ing 3s together

What’s the most hated comp in game?

There are basically no rewards right now

What prevents normal comps from doing well into it right now?

Depends on the matchup. In general I’d say either some durable tank comp like prot/rsham/carry or blessing of summers 1-bang, like sub/mm + prot/hpal. If you mean a more standard comp outlaw rmp feels pretty frustrating.

Yeah, chilling the first few days so people can get their initial mmr established is a fine time.

I stopped queueing twos right now, too many last season glads climbing. Was getting di*ked on with my double dps ret pally teammate.

The affliction Warlock says as the opposing team’s healer dispels and takes 50k damage and silences themselves.

I was hitting like 14k dps sustained for like 2 minute matches and im not the best warlock out there I could see CRAZY aff damage in full gear.

Could be playing for fun.

Looking to que double warrior.

If you’re playing for fun then why are you upset about losses lmao

Cause shadowlands?

Yeah dude (insert xpac name) is the reason so smart

1 Like

I mean, dying to second soul feels bad, but dying to fifth or sixth soul in BFA felt worse.

And thank goodness! That would be completely busted

True. I’d have a reason to multibox 2 monks instead of playing 0. Can’t survive the 400k one shots.

one hundred percent. Lock players really are just a different breed entirely.

A breed made out of nothing but tears despite constantly being good.

3 Likes

Winning is fun. Double lock isn’t fun to queue into.

Because it needs to be nerfed immediately or we’ll be sitting here for months with no changes

More like shadowlands losses can be tilting even when you’re just queing for fun. The game pace is very polarizing.

Personally I think this is worse but bfa was also 100% awful.

I still remember qing into maldiva double affi in LegS1 as WWSpri and it was so boring to play against. Do our go, hide for 30 seconds, rinse repeat till we won.

He was very mad because we made his fun become unfun. Maybe you guys gotta do the same!

I mean sure if it’s actually broken it should get addressed but do we actually know it’s that insane in 1 day when people aren’t even in their proper MMR brackets?

Double lock wasn’t awful last season to begin with but I’m more skeptical of day 1 complaints not having that much merit since people of all skill levels are playing vs each other

Uh oh.

Did someone complain about doubles comps?

If it makes you feel better I smoked a double affliction lock team (start at 7:00)

Hope this makes you feel better.

I love destroying doubles comps, if not for the sole purpose of making those that can’t feel better about those cheese comps.

Yes I know my comp is cheese too, but it’s ok bro… I got your back!

1 Like