Please include RDF in WotLK (Classic) Post 12

Hello, I’d just like to start off by saying how great of a time I have had in World of Warcraft:Retail, Classic, and TBC Classic. I was a late comer to the game, so Classic was like a whole new expansion to me, and I was never able to experience TBC end game. So, Classic WoW has been a wonderful experience.

What I really cut my teeth on was Wrath of the Lich King. My first raid was Wrath Nax, and my first piece of raid loot was Armageddon. Quite an amazing experience.

But one of my favorite parts of Wrath, didnt come until later. The Random Dungeon Finder. I was able to pump up alts, I leveled a paladin for the first time, tanking dungeons until Outlands. It was so much fun. Finding dungeons groups were so easy, even for DPS classes. It helped bring in some extra gold and badges, excellent when farming or knocking out dailies, and responsible for some of my best times during WotLK.

I realize RDF wasnt released at launch, and that isnt what I asking for. And im sure there is plently of room for some compromise: say treat heroics like Mythic/M+ in Retail and use the Group Finder, with leveling dungeons in the RDF. Just as a for instance.

But please
Please
PLEASE

Add RDF in Wrath of the Lich Classic, there are so many of us that feel it was part of the core experience of WotLK.

Thank you for reading.

1 Like

I know what you mean I had a blast in cataclysm and that was mainly because of RDF , it was added into the game and its not that it was bad , the reason why it was bad because it introduced Raid Finder into the game but too have it Wrath classic its not bad at all