Please I beg of you please fix Customer Support

People also can’t read and wasted catalyst.

Not sure why you come here with a elitist attitude expecting everyone to have your knowledge and know how? Trying walking in the shoes of a returning player or a new player. Then try going through the support page.

1 Like

I don’t use the support system and it didn’t take 30 minutes to figure out or need to call for help.

I’m glad it doesn’t for you. It might for a new player maybe longer. And yes I actually had to ask someone to help me.

I don’t understand why you’re so cranky.

And this is coming from someone that’s usually the cranky one in a thread.

6 Likes

I think people are missing the forest for the trees, here.
I personally am not talking about the “character stuck” part specifically, but the overall experience of navigating the service portal.
It’s a mess, and it is designed to be confusing to ward off low-hanging-fruit tickets.
Do not tell me otherwise, this kind of stuff is my job, so I know it when I see it.
It doesn’t take a rocket surgeon to put two and two together-- the massive CS layoffs over the past few years are absolutely an attempt to just…stop spending money on an important part of supporting literally anything customer-facing.
Any time I need to put in a ticket for anything, it’s a friggin’ gauntlet to try to get their portal to even give you the option to open a ticket. I don’t need KAs, I need a form to fill out so a CSR can help me.
If we had this model for my department where I work, the userbase would literally riot and probably burn our IT building down lol.

5 Likes

Oh, boy, we’ve found one person out of millions! It must be good design if one person enjoys parsing through multiple menus, backtracking multiple times, and rewriting the same complaint again.

5 Likes

That is exactly what I’m trying to say here. It’s a nightmare to go through that mess.

What is wrong with keeping it simple?

1 Like

Hate to say it. Sounds like it’s a you issue. The ticket system is braindead easy to navigate.

2 Likes

Is it really? For a new player point of view? Is it really brain dead easy?

Based on the number of people who say it’s not vs the number who are saying it’s simple, I’d say it’s a failure.

3 Likes

Count yourself lucky you’ve never had an uncommon issue in a Blizzard game, then.

Yes it is.

1 Like

Id say that says more about the people than the system.

1 Like

Please get someone who never played wow before and show them the support page and ask them to find where to open a ticket. Without using google or youtube. They be like how do I do this what button do I push?

In real life, in real business, if your site cannot give people access to the information or help they need, it’s a failure. Being unwilling to design a simple and straightforward system for helping customers solve their problems is part of real life business success.

Responsible businesses do not have jerks going to their forum to claim their customer base is “brain dead” as part of their routine customer service strategy.

2 Likes

There is a reason why in some things keeping things simple is a success. Customer support is one of them. Making it too difficult to get the help you need will result in bad reputation and angry customers.

I ask anyone to prove me wrong here. Get someone who never ever played wow before and ask them to find something in the support page on there own without aid from google or youtube. If someone cannot figure it out on there own without aid then it is too difficult and needs changing to make it simple.

1 Like

Well you could have posted in the CS forum and asked for help. Better than the circular logic of GD.

1 Like

I have navigated the help plenty of times, also use google easily, its not just one. Most people can read and navigate fine. He is being a jerk, but not an inaccurate jerk, which is fine.

This post is more for the refinement of the CS. Not with the actual part that needs CS attention. The post is about making the CS system better so people can get the help they need without jumping through hoops.