Please Highlight Class Buffs in Party/Raid/Solo

I want to point out the lack of Class Buffing I see in Dragon Flight . I see party members not buffed nearly every run. Often with their own class buff missing. I see this out in the world like crazy. For some reason Druids more than others.

On top of that the matchmaking system likes to remove class buffs when going into subsequent dungeons with the same group. This often keeps the buff on the giver and unless they notice their party members have had it drop off the group will continue on as if all is well.

Could we ever get a default (no addon) addition to the settings that would allow a Highlight of Class Buffs placed on action bars if while Solo, Party, Raid, and or nearby friendly does not have one of your class buffs?

This IMHO would place class buffs on more people more often.

Please and thank you for your time and or input.

I like that if I use raid-style party frames, as long as the group is out of combat, I can see my buff on the party members on their frames. It’s a bit easier to see when I’m a healer and the frames are in a more prominent place, but it does help either way. I know you can’t guarantee other players to use that option, though.

As a druid main, I’m not used to having mark again. I had to create a huge icon in ElvUI on my party frames so that I can see members of the party who aren’t buffed. I personally wouldn’t mind it if they showed buffs like they did back in the day where they were underneath the party frames but I quit using the default ui years ago so pretty much if I want my UI to display something, I can get it to do so. Blizz’s new ui is close, but it’s still nowhere near as powerful as other unit frame replacements.

1 Like

The nameplates aren’t anywhere near useful, if you ask me.

1 Like

The new ui acts like a default profile of one of the addons, which is still a vast improvement. If only you could set it up for buffs / debuffs / auras it might actually be usable. Funny enough, the old ui in bc and wrath showed all that but i guess over the years they decided it was too clunky. As a resto druid main, i kind of find it important to see where my hots are at lol

If you use a healing addon like Vuhdo for your raid frames it will do this automatically.

Give me a dollar for every dumb warrior I’ve endured the last two decades, that won’t buff/rebuff themselves.