Please help missing over 34k gold suddenly!

Omg I dont know what to do please help. I have been saving gold for a while dailys everyday. I had just over 38k gold and just looked an i now have just over 3k. Please someone help a blue anyone… theres gotta be a way to check my logs I am panicking!

First thing I’d do is a full UI reset, to rule out a corrupted UI causing a display issue.

While a Forum SFA, when on duty, might be able to take a quick look, generally submitting a ticket for a GM to look is the way to go.

4 Likes

Was the gold on your character, or in a guild bank?

It was on my character… someone said theres a bug with slaves to ssaronite daily right now supposedly and its bugging and consuming gold?? I dont know how this is possible but I was literally doing this daily right before I noticed. I was freeing slaves then it got stuck at 6/10 so i abandoned and went to pick it up again and it still wasnt working so I started doing the assault by air quest and when to see how much gold I was at and thats when I noticed I was short about 35k. Suddnely missing about 35,000 gold help me pls!

Wait till a little later and a blue mite be able to shed some light.

I was able to recreate this bug! It’s bad!

We have a thread here if it helps https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/slaves-to-saronite-daily-massive-bug/

Sorry for double post. I couldn’t edit last one!

Too clarify I lost gold on this toon Microbes not my DK Infested.