Please give monks more mobility

Monks don’t have enough mobility honestly.

They should reduce the cooldown of Tiger’s Lust by 15 seconds, and the cooldown of FSK by 15 seconds as well. We should also get an extra roll/torpedo for free. Oh and increase base movement speed by 15% to match up with rogues too

Lol, what?

Can we start with DKs getting a little more mobility before we start giving more to one of the most arguably mobile classes in the game?

3 Likes

It’s not Sunday. Tomorrow is Sunday.

3 Likes

OMG, you’re back! :heart:

2 Likes

DHs are way more mobile than monks tf

:partying_face:

:face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow::face_with_raised_eyebrow: If I get anymore mobility than what i already have i will role right out of the game and end up in destiny…

Stands up dust pants, looks around…I don’t think were in Azeroth anymore, Perky!

1 Like

I said DKs.

suffer well.

But if they buffed their mobility, they could suffer fast too!

1 Like

Devs: please give guardians more mobility. Wild Charge can stay a talent, but Overrun should be baseline. Also feline swiftness and Tiger dash should be baseline. People should fear bears in the game as they fear them in real life.

1 Like

You know when you roll but start lagging and turn into essentially a runaway train.

One of those please but with no cd.

3 Likes

Well, as long as we’re asking for stuff we won’t get…

Can Rogues get the ability to run on water while Sprint is active back? When glyphs were overhauled, we lost that, and I miss it immensely.

2 Likes

Not before I get Blazing speed back k

this is fr the best thing

1 Like

my favorite is getting that lag spike just as i hit chi torpedo and sit in one spot spinning like I am charging up and boom…“where the heck am I”

2 Likes

bruh, its not sunday yet.

Give monks more mobilities and cut down their dmg and heal by 40%. Now they can run as fast as they can because nobody cares anymore. :grinning:

1 Like