Please give Arugal Layering

Please its completely unplayable, I am unable to raid due to finishing work and being stuck in perma queues.

5 Likes

#layerarugalyesterday

2 Likes

I have been in queue since 6pm… I’m now 878 I’m queue with 69moms left…it started at over 2200.

Where do I send my refund request for time not being able to play a game I’m paying for?

1 Like

I don’t think they care, because they mostly wont see these threads. Its 6am ET in the US - they don’t see what happens in our peak time therefore they don’t care.

I guess, don’t expect an answer because its very early in the morning there and no-one from Blizzard will be on.

I agree, we need Layers tho.

1. Launched servers with a single OCE realm
  2. Recognised product fault (queues) and introduced layers as a fix
  3. Announced that layers were no longer required as player demand for servers had subsided and that queues were no longer expected, but that they would continue to monitor the situation and act as required
  4. Oversaw the re-emergence of queues
  5. Acknowledged fault in product and fixed said queues on Whitemane and Herod with re-introduction of layering
  6. Clear evidence of 3hr+ queues on Arugal on a regular basis and no action taken

The Arugal product is currently not functioning as intended, recommend if you actually want layers that you start lodging complaints with the ACCC. American companies in general don’t respond unless there is some sort of legal threat.

Cant post links - Google search:

1. Fair trading NSW misleading or deceptive conduct
  2. ACCC consumer protection

I might lodge an ACCC complaint. Good idea

Our consumer laws don’t apply to businesses selling products from America.

It’s a good thing we pay in aussie dollars to a local subsidiary then isnt it? :wink:
The name is Activision Blizzard Pty Ltd, they’re the local distributor of the game.

Checkmate.

Good Luck. I wouldn’t hold your breath unless you have a lot of money/advocacy behind you.

A faulty product is a faulty product, under Australian consumer law you’re entitled to a refund, repair or replacement. In this situation, they have offered a repair (technical fix via introduction of layering) to circa 25,000 other customers, but not to Australian customers of the same product. It’s not exactly a tricky case.

I just don’t get why they haven’t re-enabled layers on Arugal when they’ve done it on other realms. Makes zero sense.

1 Like

They absolutely do.

Notice us Blizzard - Layer Arugal please