Please fix this lag

call in your staff on the weekend and fix this, its unplayable

every 10-15 seconds in an instance my world ms spikes and everything runs in place for 3-5 seconds then goes fast to catch up

it is not my isp
it is your end
others are having the same issue from all around different regions with different isp’s

4 Likes

They won’t bat an eye to fix this on the weekend, but they’ll certainly take your $ on a saturday!

1 Like

Id also post the winmtr/traceroute stuff but the webpage wont load :upside_down_face:

ONLY wow is the problem.
50+mbps download/300 upload
every other webpage loads instantly

ALSO: i server xferred to attempt and fix the problem, which is still happening…so i’d like a refund for that…except i cant load the support page to open a ticket…???

same here my ms will spike to 11k and things will run in place for 45sec-3min or so…this is absolutely pathetic.

Would be related to the connection issues you’re experiencing I believe.

There is also a major connection issue for those that have connections that go through Dallas so that may be what’s affecting you.

Just have to remain patient and the more information people can give Blizzard the more it’ll help them on trying to fix the problem.

Been playing “other” servers and SWTOR due to my frustrations with BFA’s performance. Came back to Warcraft today and discovered that nothing has been fixed. Still having skill lag whether its combat skills or professions, or whatever. I’m done with BFA. It’s not up to me to figure out why your game won’t run Blizzard! Fix it and I’ll be back. I want to play, but your terribly designed expansion is preventing me from enjoying it. I’ve played them all since TBC, this is a first. Account canceled, back to SWTOR.

1 Like

It should be fairly obvious that Blizzard is aware of a problem and is working on fixing it.
It takes time, it isn’t something that can be done in a blink of an eye.

It’s frustrating, trust me I know, but you need to remain patient and calm.

this has been for over a week now :expressionless:

1 Like

Patience has its limits.

LOL it’s been 4 weeks.

Mine is doing the same thing I live 6 hours from dallas this sucks. hopefully fixed soon can’t play at all in raids or bgs since world ms jumps to 10000

Can’t run raids or dungeons without ms jumping to 10000! Never had this kind of issue before. But I’m not surprised after they hooked up with Activision!

Absolutely ridiculous.

I pay to play this game and not only can I not load a website to request a refund

I can’t play the game I’m playing for

There had better be some type of compensation

I find it funny they’re trying to put the blame on our ISPs, when I’ve called my ISP, they fixed the 10% packet loss on their end and I’m still lagging. Blizzard says it the ISPs, when I can play EVERY other game with no problems.

I literally just streamed and played Planetside 2 for 10 hours without a single problem.

2 Likes

I have also been experiencing latency issues, especially when in battlegrounds and other instances. No other game gives me any latency issues and my connection from my provider is clean. Please give information on how to fix this lag?

Yeah, can’t really expect people to remain patient and keep spending money on a sub when the game is literally unplayable.

I found this through digging and reading threads about this issue:

Apparently, Blizzard is trying their best. They don’t have a contract with Level 3, which kinda of explains why this has gone on for so long and gotten worse as time goes on. It also sheds some light on why there’s a pinned thread at the top.

We could be in this for a while folks. Thank you Lantrasau for posting this. I retract my statement above in this therad, as reading this here, makes everything really clear and understandable.

I don’t know if they need repeated posts from us but if they do, I’ll be glad to post more logs.

1 Like

Still not fixed… kinda suck to not be able to log on and do anything for a week, new content on tuesday… wont be able to play…

I believe they said the more data they can get the better in regards to similar situations in the past, but I’m not sure as to how often the same person should be providing logs.
If they post an update saying they’ve made a change it certainly couldn’t hurt I’d think.

Edit - Got a new update in the megathread I do want to point attention to.

I’d say another round of logs would be appropriate to post there, especially if you’re in the set that they mentioned having some improvement with.