Please fix Pet Battle Bug!

There is absolutely no reason why the enemy pets should be dodging all my attacks 4 times in a row. Including multiple target attacks. Seems like every time I know I’m going to FOR SURE win, they coincidentally are able to dodge every attack after they reach 1% health and beat me. It’s ridiculous. Pvp pet queues are already inoperable, and these in-world pet battles are RIGGED asf. I love my pets but it’s getting to the point where they’re just cosmetic. Just something cool to follow you around which is cool and all but that’s not all we want out of it. WE WANT OUR PET BATTLES!!!

What battle are you trying to do?

1 Like

I have an Ultimate Battle Training Stone. I know what pet I want to raise to 25. I’ve read through 85% of the guides and am very, very frustrated that not one tells how to USE the stone.

What I need, and cannot find, is how the hell do you get the Stone to work. I tried right click/left click, shift right click/shift left click, and control click. Nothing is working

So, we must need a Battle stone with the very real basics as in how to use the stone.

I’ve been trying for about 50 minutes already, so yes, I’m very upset that I can’t find it. Even my guild can’t help.

Can someone give me at least a hint or is it another wow glitch?

HELP PLEASE.

I’ve never had any problems with those Stones and have used a bunch of them. Process I use is:

Summon pet.
Target pet.
Right-click on the Stone in your bags.

If this isn’t working for you, does sound like a glitch.

2 Likes