Please fix my feet

I’m not completely sure where to post this honestly.

I have tremendous value for my challenge mode sets and it’s one of the reasons I still main this scrapped-to-bones class since Mists. But that’s a topic for another day.

The main issue is the feet. Look at those feet. I understand they’re probably created and modelled back before the new character models came out. But I think compared to other challenge mode sets, something has to be done about it.

Recently I was thinking about buying a race change to Kultiran since I thought it would fit the brewmaster fantasy perfectly. However, the gear model on those feet are even worse on the kultiran! They look absolutely deformed.

Here’s a link to show you what I’m talking about:

bit.ly/3copkZP

Now yes, I understand I seem ego-centric, but aren’t challenge mode sets supposed to be special and unique?

I’m excited to read what you have to say.

1 Like

I don’t think it’s anything to do with the model update. For whatever reason, some xmogs use the character’s naked foot model where it’s appropriate, while others apply the skin texture to the rounded boot model instead.

Your best bet would probably be to submit a bug report/suggestion in those forums.

But in the meantime, surely you can find another appearance for the slot that works? Or even just hide the slot entirely.

3 Likes

If there’s anyone here who has a right to complain about feet… these are damn near the only plate boots that look like they could protect hooves; they’re purple!

WTB armor dye. That would solve more than half of all our mog problems and then the rest of everyone who didn’t know they had mog problems until dyes were released… hypothetically speaking

1 Like

…Pre-patch is here, and they did it! I honestly did not expect that. The amount of little details that have been worked on… Thank you developers!