Please fix 'Miss' on DoT effects

This is definitely a rage post but honestly getting a PvP loss off of a 10% chance during Sandstorm for Curse of Doom to somehow miss when it goes off is stupid beyond words.

Kindly rectify the situation.

1 Like

Change the weather.

Fixed.

That’s not what needs to happen, because it makes 0 lick of sense for being able to strategically dodge effects with things like Evasion, but hey, I can dig it, it’s tactical. That’s got some merit, you’re using a turn to do something and avoiding it.

RNG 10% chance to ‘miss’ something that’s already been put on you is BS.

Totally frustrating for sure.

The situation does not need rectifying.

Having a low chance to miss does not mean you won’t miss. Your one in ten chance came up. Grow up and live with it.

you got outplayed by rng, sorry for your loss

I do think Blizzard needs to make it so you can only dodge either the application of the dot or the tick damage of the dot, not both. The biggest case for that is Doom.

1 Like

People have to keep the long view in mind.

There will be times when the weather causes you to whiff. It’s frustrating and sometimes it just sucks.

But there will come a time when your opponent swings and misses because of the weather too. And you will laugh and pat yourself on the back about how great you are.

In the end, it all evens out.

3 Likes

No question that fighting a trainer who obviously gets better RNG rolls than you do is annoying as hell, but way it works.

PvP, near as I can tell, both parties are at same mercy of that damn random number generator so it’s fair.