Please fix bgs end allaince PREMADE discord

due to queue times, it’s hard for horde to do this.

2 Likes

no bc IT IS CLEARLY CHEATING BLIZZARD DOES NOT ALLOW 10 MAN QUES IN RANDOM BGS.#2 Horde does not have the ability to use the discord we have longer ques

2 Likes

Man for a second i thought i was on the Classic Forums

11 Likes

they did this in Classic in AV and blizzard knows how to fix the issue… any player who openly exploits should receive a ban . these children will not learn unless you punish them.

2 Likes

Why would using voice chat to coordinate a BG group be cheating? Sound’s like a smart thing to do. You could even use the In game coms if you wanted to.

6 Likes

it’s not an exploit… blizz themselves have stated this.
they can’t prevent people from attempting to get into the same bg’s, and they can’t control what goes on in private voice chats.

(edit because you’re just going to argue about it)

11 Likes

After how often the Alliance are the ones getting rolled by the Horde just to get told to coordinate better then when people do get coordinated now they are “cheating”.

12 Likes

This is the greatest thread ever.

8 Likes

I bet on number 2

1 Like

OK CLEARLY YOU CANT READ THE BLUE POST . IT SAYS A PERSON. NOT FULL 5 MAN PREMADES. AND USING 3RD PARTY SOFTWARE TO SYNC QUES… 12000 people were in the premade allaince discord que yesterday. like i said they fixed it in CLASSIC THEY CAN FIX IT IN RETAIL. THERE IS NO DEFENSE …10 MAN PREMADES VS PUGS IS NOT FAIR OR FUN . Its really simple.

It’s also fitting that OP is a fury warrior with fury in his name and looks like an angry cow

4 Likes

Atleast his name and posting style check out.

Anytime I see Horde crying about PvP:
https://media.giphy.com/media/fDzM81OYrNjJC/giphy.gif

20 Likes

Lol grouping for PvP isn’t an exploit nor is it bannable.

Get gud, make your own groups.

Or don’t, and continue to get chewed up into hamburger meat until the end of Shadowlands.

:woman_shrugging: There is no problem here.

2 Likes

(rolls around one the floor laughing because this is hilarious… and there goes my back… giggles quietly and carefully gets up off the floor)

:cookie:

3 Likes

I’m not gonna lie. I feel just as much sympathy for this guy as I do for the Demon Hunters getting nerfed.

1 Like

i don’t see the words “a person” in there at all.
not even in the entire original post.

(not sure what the “a person” thing is referencing?)

anyhoo, premades have been doing the 1,2,3 queue thing since forever, and you’ve just been shown that it’s not breaking any rules.

…and well done on necroing the linked thread and getting it locked.

3 Likes

Horde queues are not that much longer either. Random bg is around 7-10 minutes, and epic bgs are around 20 minutes. Alli random bg is around 2-5 minutes, and epic bgs are around 10-15 minutes. I don’t know why people claim it as if horde had hours of queues.

3 Likes

the shorter the queue times, the easier it is to get everyone into the same bg.
if everyone doesn’t get in, they’re not left waiting a long time to make another attempt at getting everyone in

Your claim would be true if the difference in queues were to be 1 hour. But we are speaking about 2-5 minutes. Are you saying people can’t even wait for 2-5 minutes?

1 Like