Please don't mass report people *sad face*

Hi BSB,

Good morning fwends :heart:

In light of what has happened to our friend Scarmemer, I’d like to ask if we can please not mass report someone :frowning:
If there’s something going on where you don’t like him saying “DO YOUR DAILIES” every day in LFG can you whisper him about it?

He’s now facing a suspension for a few days for something so trivial, it really sucks.

#freememer

8 Likes

Apparently, people have nothing better to do on this server lol
#Freememer

1 Like

It’s really sad that someone telling you to do your daily’s is worth reporting. Back in the day you just blocked the person problem solved. So more seeing their post your life goes on no problems.

1 Like

BRING BACK THE MEMER! #FREEMEMER[quote=“Yosie-bloodsail-buccaneers, post:1, topic:1258788, full:true”]
Hi BSB,

Good morning fwends :heart:

In light of what has happened to our friend Scarmemer, I’d like to ask if we can please not mass report someone :frowning:
If there’s something going on where you don’t like him saying “DO YOUR DAILIES” every day in LFG can you whisper him about it?

He’s now facing a suspension for a few days for something so trivial, it really sucks.

#freememer
[/quote]

BRING BACK THE MEMER. OR ELSE. [quote=“Drolfooms-area-52, post:4, topic:1258788, full:true”]
(post deleted by author)
[/quote]

#freememer, or else!

Free memer, or else

Free my man Memer

Do your dailies

1 Like

Can’t say I’m surprised. I’ve felt this servers elitist wrath of mass reporting and was suspended for 7 days myself for posting in LFG my bearforce-1 Ads.

Scarmemer did not deserved this! FREEMEMER!

Just showing my support for Memer. Do your dailies!

1 Like

What does mass reporting mean? Does that mean an organized campaign by people to report one person for a particular thing? Does it mean a few people reporting the same person multiple times? Or do you just mean enough people reporting someone that it adds up? Because if it’s the latter, I can’t agree. We have the reporting system for a reason. We’re also a closed community (nothing cross realm other than BGs as far as I know). That gives us the ability to self-police our community, since Blizz apparently will not pay people to do it anymore (thus the automated system that … I agree is not that great).

Anyway, for the record, Memer and I have chatted amiably many times, both in LFG and in DMs. And I did not report him. However, I did find his ‘do your dailies’ demands annoying after a while. When I asked him why, his reasons were because it was for the benefit of the whole server. After that there were some accusations about people being carried to unlocking content. There was a strong vibe of ‘if you don’t care about endgame content, then you aren’t a real player’. I’m sure some folks on this thread believe that. I’d say that’s not the majority thinking on our cozy little backwater server. And frankly it’s pretty elitist thinking to tell someone else how to spend their game time (lol Ychinso).

Oh, also, by the by I’ve been banned twice. The first time I pretty much deserved it (bad Chi, bad!). The second time I didn’t think so, but I took my medicine. I don’t think there were any LFG petitions to free me (god, I hope not … this isn’t real persecution folks).

TLDR: don’t nag me about how to spend my leisure time and kisses to Memer wherever he’s memeing these days.

1 Like