Please do something about Sanguine/Motherlode

Maybe just make new affixes for new content, that wasnt designed for the old affixes. But these are the same people that couldnt even manage a new talent row, so not much point in asking for changes like these.

You only have to set it up the first time; after that you just move through the dungeon with the hunter 80 yards ahead of the tank. All pulls can be tricky; in my experience, misdirect is a more reliable way of handling tricky pulls than tank pulling is. I do agree it makes timing the pulls slightly more difficult.

I think the analysis in this thread suggests that the issue with Motherlode is actually with Fortified, not with Sanguine.

The fact that dominant strategies emerge over time and as groups improve their execution means that they will be local maxima, but not necessarily global maxima. The strategies used are necessarily better than small variations on the strategies, but strategies that are significantly different, like hunter pulling, may never be developed enough to find out how good they can be.

I suspect the main disadvantages of misdirect pulling Motherlode is that you have to bring a hunter.

Yes your 186 IO experience is truly invaluable

…said no one ever.

Agree, they should just make them disappear when we drop combat like how Necrotic works.

Sorry I stopped reading your reply after “unenjoyable” (a subjective opinion) and “largest segment of the player base” (M+ is by far not the largest segment of the player base)

Shame you put so much time into that reply

1 Like

Cant believe there is a massive thread about SANGUINE lol
literally one of the easier affixes
you know whats coming… move away from it or don’t take the usual route, just because 5% completion rate doesn’t mean its broken, it means people are stubborn and want to do it the same way as usual.

My fault for not being clear. I was referring to the largest portion of players that run mythic plus content. I didn’t think that was entirely undecipherable, but here we are.

At least you give up easily when you read something you disagree with.

Anyway, I’m going on vacation, sadly during the easiest week of the season. You keep it real out there. Maybe you can Funk can group up to deplete some +10s while I’m away and then you can tell me what I’m doing wrong when I get back.

glhf