Please Delete

Please delete

Good Player. Good Person. Very intelligent and skilled raider and a very quality addition to a roster. Would be a shame to pass him up.

Just sent a discord request :slight_smile:

Here is our recruitment post so you can see what we are about. 9/10 team looking for 1more ranged dps to join the team. Tue/Wed 9-12 est.

Hey Rak!

The roster boss is the worst!! We will likely not get CE this raid, BUT we are moving and improving our roster everyday and we also felt the wave of people quitting from Burn Out!

We have a good history and I want to drop our name into the ring!

Add me if you want to chat!

I would like to chat!

Tilted Halos is a 10/10H 7/10M guild on Mal’Ganis! We are a former US 150 that has returned to the raiding scene! We are looking for stable, consistent team players to add to our MYTHIC raiding team!

High Needs:

Resto Shaman/Druid
Warlock
Boomkin
Shadow Priest

We are always seeking exceptional players regardless of class and spec!
Apply at : h.ttps://discord.gg/tAKzuynCNf (remove the “.” in https)

You can search us on youtube to hear us during progression, just look up Tilted Halos, and our mythic kills will be up there, the first time we downed them with discord open. You can also follow me on twitch at www.twitch.tv/celheals to check in and watch us live in action on wow, or other games that we play within our community!

Here is our spam! I look forward to chatting! We believe in keeping a great raiding atmosphere while maintaining a respectful progression pace. Does this sound like something that interests you? Don’t be shy to message me for more details!

Guild Leader:
Discord- Celheals (He/Him)#3547
Bnet- Celheals#1352

We are female friendly and are supporters of the LGBTTQ+ community. We prefer our raiders to be at least 18 years of age, and come to raids ready for progression!

Our raid days are Tuesday and Thursday from 8:00pm-11:00pm server (the server is a Central Standard Time). ~Personal Loot is the loot system.

Do not hesitate to contact me if you are interested. We look forward to hearing from any and all prospective players. On behalf of the entire ~Tilted Halos~ raid team, we thank you for your time and interest.

Still looking for a new home

Hey Ratikin,

We currently are recruiting for our reclear of mythic CN and for pushing into 9.1, you won’t have to raid lead and can just focus on your dps. We currently are a 2 day raiding guild we raid Tuesday’s and thursdays from 9:15est-12:15est. We have some room today if you would like to trial. Shoot me a message on discord Kelsar#8406 if you want to chat more.

Looking for a competetive environment that is enjoyable to raid in

Hi Rakitìn,

We are looking to add a solid Boomkin with a flexible resto offspec to our core to finish off CN and for 9.1 and beyond.

Bros With Banjos
[Horde- US-Laughing Skull]
Raid Times: Tues/Thurs 8-11EST
Current Progress: 10/10N 10/10H 8/10M
We are 1-2 raid nights away from downing M SLG and moving onto Sire.

Much of our guild is comprised of players who have raided together for many years dating back to MoP and beyond. Most of us have made friends with each other through the game over the years and stuck together. After taking a break from the game pre-BFA, we all came back together mid BFA and reformed as ‘Bros with Banjos’. We cleared 5/8M Eternal Palace and 12/12M Ny’alotha and got CE in the process. We have gotten CEs throughout multiple expansions dating back to MoP and look to continue doing so in Shadowlands and beyond.

We are a mature guild as most of us are in our late 20s and mid 30s with jobs and families to prioritize outside of the game. Our goal is getting Cutting Edge every raid tier while maintaining a 2 day raid schedule. We try to accomplish the most we can in the 6 hours of raiding we do each week. Raids are taken seriously enough to down bosses but we have fun, work on chipping away on progression and do our best to improve each raid night.

If you are interested in joining please contact me on Discord or in Game. I think you would be a very good fit and I would really like to speak with you further.

Discord: Windcaster#1394
Battlenet: Wind#1853

Looking for guild still

Bump for the homie, dude is a very solid player and is not a chance you want to miss on

Looking for an establishes raid team

Still looking

Still looking for the right fit

Hey there!

My guild < Efficiency > -10/10M H - Tichondrius is looking to recruit talented healers for 9.1!

Right now we are really only looking for healers, but being able to offspec DPS is a huge plus.

We raid 8:00pst-11:00pst Mondays, Tuesdays, and Wednesdays. We do end a little late for someone on the east coast, but if you are open to a later raid time we would love to get to know you better!

Visit us at efficiencyguild .com to submit an application!
You can also message our RL Arctizal on discord: Rtehnoob#4369 or Bnet: Lifelink#1413 to chat with an officer :slight_smile:

Hope to hear from you soon and best of luck rest of 9.0!

Check us out!!

Hi! We are a 1 night/week guild on Thrall (Horde). Raiding Tuesdays from 8:30pm-12:30am EST. We are currently 8/10M CN and got CE on Nyalotha. We are in need of ranged DPS for the next tier and are dedicated to pushing as much as we can with a limited schedule. Please reach out to Hirn (Hirn#1181), or Mauds (Maud#1874). You can also apply at Hootenanny.fun

Currently LF DPS Priest/Druid/War for Sanctum!
Good luck in your search. :wave:

Guild & Server: [H] After Work - Mal’Ganis
Raid Times/Days: Wednesday & Thursday 7-11pm Central (5-9 PST)
Current Progression: 10/10H 10/10M 12/12M (US 243 Wowprog)
Discord Contacts: Oba#3148 or Keef#0760
Application: http://bit.ly/AWappS
Wowprogress: https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/mal-ganis/After+Work
Requirements: Big brain and a good attitude

Still looking for a guild

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are reclearing each week and building a strong team for 9.1. We are not going to get 10/10 this time around.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS but would love to get a Priest who can DPS and Heal. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

Time might be off by an hour or so, but please check us out.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449