Please Delete

Hello! Are you guys still recruiting?

2 Likes

Bumping the thread, Hoping that Kiara can join such an amazing guild with great Potential!

1 Like

We are still recruiting! Sorry it took me a bit to respond, I’ve been extremely busy the last few days. The forums aren’t letting me post a link for our Discord, but you’re welcome to reach out to me directly. I should be online more this week. I added you to my friends list, so I’ll reach out when I see you online.

1 Like

Just got done playing Resident Evil 8 and I’m here to announce I’m looking for someone to RP a Lady Dimitrescu mother figure for Beryletta.

(haha just kidding… unless??)

2 Likes

Hey you! Yeah, you! Do you wanna join the Veil Society, but don’t want to leave your current guild? Introducing: The community option!

Now through the power of Discord, you too can be a member of the Veil Society without joining the physical guild! Simply reach out to me and join our Discord! You will still fall under the same rank designations and will still be expected to uphold the same rules, but now you can do all that while not leaving your current guild.

The only stipulation is I’d prefer officers to be in the actual guild. Otherwise, we will operate seamlessly between the two.

Join today!

3 Likes

Definitely enjoying my time aboard the guild thus far! Great people all around, and fun to help start something new off the ground. Can’t wait for the next event!!! :slight_smile: