Please Delete

I’m a recent transplant to Area-52, looking for a CE minded guild. A few friends and I tried to take over a dying guild this tier, but were unable to recruit enough players to enter Mythic, as a result, I only have AoTC for this tier, I also have KSM and am ilvl 217. I do have mythic experience in Legion and some of BFA.

Looking for a guild that raids weekdays 9EST or later. My character name is Líssesul, so my logs and stuff may be a pain to pull, but I’d be happy to provide links. Looking forward to killing things with you!

Discord: Rageliss#1875
Bnet: Rageliss#1676

Hello there, sorry to hear about your guild.

I’m Syoki and I’m the recruitment officer for Good Game of Mal’Ganis Horde. We’re 4/10M (10/10H) and raid Sunday, Monday, and Tuesday 9:00PM-12:00AM CST (ST).

We, as a raid group, have been playing together since the end of Wrath and have always fully cleared progression with Cutting Edge. We’ve recently made the move to Mal’Ganis, horde, after over a decade of being Alliance (Kel’Thuzad and Stormrage).

We find the only thing that keeps us playing is those in which we’ve played with for a long time. We consider our guild a family. A large, dysfunctional, family. We are currently finalizing the right CE team to take on Shadowlands and would love to talk to you about joining our band of miscreants. :slight_smile:

Feel free to read through the spam below and add my Real ID or Discord if you have any questions.

Hope to hear from you! If not, best of luck in your guild search and in the Shadowlands!

Syoki the Insane
(BNet: Nyoki#11232, Discord: Nyoki#8886)
https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/h-malganis-410m-cn-good-game-is-currently-recruiting-skilled-players-for-ce-cn/825952

Hey Líssesul,

That sucks about your guild. We recently saved our guild from a similar fate through a massive restructure and absorbing a couple sets of players. I get how you must have been feeling.

I’m the recruiting officer for Broadside on area 52.
We raid Tuesdays and Thursdays 11pmEST to 2am EST.

We are looking for a hpal to finalize our mythic roster. But we are always also looking for social, M+ and pvp focused players, if your friends need a guild too.

Our guild is pretty laid back but eager to push for Mythic progression. We are all about the good time while also being strong players. We run M+ almost nightly and you can usually find someone running rbgs or arenas as well.

If this sounds like something you’d be interested in, feel free to connect via btag or discord.

Btag: feyre#11219

Discord: feyre#5760