Please delete

I’m il180 & back on horde BH.

I’m looking for a relatively casual, yet semi-serious raiding guild for shadowlands. My schedule is sort of strange, so I prefer something starting around 8 pm EST, doesn’t matter for the days!

I’m looking for a guild that isn’t too serious about mythic raiding, but has at least ahead of the curve & has some sort of mythic progression. I came extremely late into BFA so I never had much progression this expansion. However I do have a BFA S4 raiderio of 3k as a tank, and previous CE in previous expansions, as well as ahead of the curve.

However I don’t have any logs because I didn’t know it was a thing until recently.

M+:
2972 Prot Pally/Ret (BFA S4)
2000 Arms/Fury Warrior (BFA S4)

Raid (barely played BFA):
12/12H N’ya - Enh Shaman + Prot/Ret Paladin/Arms Warrior
5/12M N’ya (randomly one day with my guild) - Arms Warrior

PvP:
2900 on Enhance Shaman
2700 on Arms Warrior

Bobonuke#11888 if interested

We are ready to blast through Castle Nathria! We are always looking for exceptional players!

Still looking for dedicated people to fill in our Mythic roster.

We are having a blast in Castle Narnia! Always open to exceptional players joining us!

Still looking for players to fill in Castle Narnia.

Still have availability for excellent players! Reach out and join us!

Still have room for dedicated players looking to progress this tier and into the future!

10/10 N is all cleared and Heroic is next! Still have room for exceptional players!

Ya’ll have room for an UH DK? Also know a resto druid and a shadow priest that may be interested.

Still looking for range dps and healers for our core Mythic roster!

Hey @Wapati thanks for reaching out! We are very tight on melee currently but we are always open to exceptional players! Get in touch with an Officer and we can go from there.

I would be interested in joining on druid as moonkin / off healer

Awesome! Reach out to one of the Officers and we can get you set up!

Still looking for range dps and flexible healers for our core mythic roster reach out if interested!

If you need a tank in the near future feel free to contact me currently 198.

Still have room for great players!

Still looking for a few to round out our mythic roster!

can you shoot me a message in disc I have a few questions Jarthik#7196

Message sent! I hope everyone had a great Holiday! We are still keeping an eye out for exceptional players!

Still looking for dedicated people for our Mythic roster.