Please delete

Please delete

Hey there! I know you prefer alliance but will consider horde, hope we could be a match.

Here’s our guild info, hope to hear from you!

Divine Minds is a new guild on US Illidian Horde Side.

we are currently recruiting all players to begin raiding again as a lot of the team is now returning from either classic or a long hiatus.

we will be raiding Wednesday and Friday 7PM-11PM EST.

Our goal is to push heroic content and step into mythic.

we continuously run Mythic plus’ to help gear each other on off nights.

If a guild like this interests you, please add me at Defusionz#1271.

Hi Akkaros,

We could use a shadow priest but mostly just do heroic, check out our info if interested.

Retaliation is an alliance heroic progression guild that has been raiding and playing together in various games for over 10 years. We enjoy giving each other a hard time while still being successful.

Retaliation raids on Tuesday and Wednesday nights 8 PM to 10 PM ET. We use Discord for voice communication and go with a work hard play hard mentality. We also require a mythic+ to be completed each week to assist with progression. (We do these as a guild).

More details - AOTC Guild Recruiting - Come give each other crap with us!

Please if interested reach out to Isego#1586

Check out the recruitment discord if you’re not there already! Guilds are sorted by faction, type (CE, AOTC, etc) and raiding schedule (Weekend/Weekday, etc) to make finding a home easier. If you need any help, just post in the help channel, and our mods will assist you as they are available to do so. :slight_smile: We wipe the channels every tier so they stay current. Good luck and happy hunting!

Link: https://discord.gg/vN2sWsB

PS you can also search in a specific channel for a certain time by using the search bar and selecting a channel you’re interested in. Once you have that you can put a time or a day, etc in order to make sure that you find guilds that meet your schedule needs. The screenshot below is an example. The right side shows the guilds in Horde CE 3 Day that raid at 10pm.

Hi Akkaros, Scandal (US-Sargeras) is currently 4/12M, currently working on Hivemind. We raid on Tuesdays and Thursdays from 8-11 ST (9-12 ET). We have a fairly solid group but are looking to fill a couple holes and really any of those healers you listed would be a good fit. We’re all pretty relaxed and like to have fun, but know when to cut it out and get serious. We also have plenty of people on throughout the day and lots of mythic+ gets done, if that’s your thing. I sent you a bnet request if you’d like to chat some more.

Sweet ill reach out to those that posted and still currently looking

I would recommend you take a look at the guild I am in. It is Evolved on Proudmoore. I have been in the guild for 2 years but played with a lot of the members for 4 years. The guild is very welcoming and inclusive. There are mythic dungeon runs put together frequently. I do not raid much now but if you are interested in that they currently raid as follows:
Heroic Tuesday and Friday 6-8 server (PST) and an optional hour on Friday. To sign up you will need to have a 445-item level and sign up through the discord. There are currently 2 groups running this.

There is a mythic team on Saturday- It is a bit stricter and if you are interested in that I would speak to a raid leader to find out more on that.

Sunday 6:00 pm server- Open Normal raid. Everyone is welcome to this one! :blush: You will just need a 430-item level and just be sure to be gemmed and enchanted. It is A LOT of fun and very laid back.

You can find more on the website evolvedgaming…org You can also contact me jazzllanna#1246 and I can try to answer any questions and if I cannot help you, I can try to point you to someone who can.

Hey there, we are looking for switch healers right now. If you like what you read below, I’d love to chat more with you.
Symbiosis is an Alliance guild on Sen’jin/Quel’dorei looking to improve our roster for the Ny’alotha raid team. Our current progress is 5/12M. We are a super friendly inclusive raiding team that also plays games outside of WoW together! We have a fairly large group of people who like to run mythic+ dungeons daily (not just a dedicated team) and anyone wanting to do them is included. We take bosses seriously, but we still have fun on trash! We make constructive comments, not discouraging remarks to individuals during raid. We strive to help everyone improve all the time.

Raid nights are Tues/Thurs/Sun 7-10pm CST (8-11 EST, 5-8 PST).

We use Discord for raid communications.
We use RCLootCouncil to distribute any gear that is tradeable from the raids.

We are currently looking for:
Always looking for great ranged and melee dps.

If you have any questions or would like to apply, please contact me at Cyndreya#1336 (btag), Cyndreya#5147 (discord)

Formerly [A] on Lightbringer, we are now on [H] on the Illidan Server 12/12H 1/12M. TC was founded on May 2005 and have been a top guild from inception, obtaining most cutting edges. We are getting most of the core guild members back so you can expect a guild with seasoned leadership, a relaxed and fun raid environment full of skillful individuals.

We are rebuilding for Shadowlands but we have enough interest to start within the next few weeks. We are still planning to mythic raid and complete Nyalotha. In the coming weeks we are looking to heroic raid, any mythics we can do and possible BoD Mount runs.

We are going to begin raiding Tues & Weds 9:30-12:30am EST. We will have an optional run on Sundays at the same time which we normally use for Alt Nights, Sales or Normal/Heroic when deep into Mythic Prog, but we may be utilizing it to help catch up just this tier.

Until April 28th, we will be raiding just Sunday at 10est doing heroic to gear up, dabble into mythic, and possible jaina mount runs.

We have some raiders that have been mythic raiding this tier in guilds that are 9-12/12M.

Recruitment Needs:
Holy Pally
Disc Priest
Mages
Warlocks
Hunters
Boomkins
Shadowpriests

Even if we are not looking for your class we always accept any exceptional applicants that feel they would be a good fit!

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out to anyone in leadership
Officer Llunai Btag Lunana#1345 Discord Luna#8650
GM Xellos BTag Xellos#1969 Discord Xellos#3150
Officer Ghostyy BTag Ghosty#1481 Discord Ghosty#0330

Go to our WowProgress or PM one of us for a Discord link to apply!

Bumping back up to top while i wait to hear back from guilds

Hey! I’m not sure if something completely new is what you’re looking for, but I hope it is :smiley: I’m recruiting for a (VERY) new guild a couple of my friends and I started: [Phasers On Stun] horde side on Illidan. Raid times are 12pm-3pm central time on Saturday/Sunday (weekend afternoons). I’m 9/12m and looking to get back to that area as soon as possible. I know that committing to a brand new guild is super scary but I have successfully built and led guilds before for a few years, and if it would make you feel better obviously nobody is required to transfer until raiding successfully starts. I know in your case it would still mean going horde, which might not be something you’re into. Starting with heroic this weekend and hoping to get into mythic very soon!
Discord: brandy#9982
battle.net: brandy#1599

Hello :slight_smile:

Heartbreakers Kel’thuzad [A] NA is recruiting!

If you’re looking for a balance between content progression and a fun guild Heartbreakers may be the guild for you.

Heartbreakers is a friendly Heroic/Mythic Raiding guild. Our goal for every raid tier is to have AOTC and some Mythic boss progression whilst maintaining a positive, fun, welcoming and friendly atmosphere.

Our raid team progression and scheduled raid days/times are as follows:

Eternal Palace 8/8H 3/8M
Nyalotha 12/12H, 4/12M

Mythic Raid Tuesday/Thursday 9pm to 12am EST
Heroic Raid Sat 9pm to 12am EST

Mythic progression is a huge step we also want to make sure that this guild continues to provide for the entirety of our members. To those ends we have opened an optional heroic raid on the weekends.

If you’re an exceptional player you could find a home here in the mythic or heroic raid. If you have a steadying voice and the desire to lead you may be able to fill a leadership role in one or both of the raids. If you’re just looking for a place to call home and maybe raid for a few hours when you have a night off from your other commitments, this may be a great fit for you.

also has a thriving key community. We currently do not have enough tanks and healers available for high keys to fill the needs our our highly skilled (mediocre) dps =). If we could pick up a few key runners that would be swell too.

BNet contact information:
Add yrreg (recruitment officer) yrreg4791#1858 or
Pummels (raid lead) aminshall12#1819

BreakingGameBalance - Bleeding Hollow – 12/12 H 3/12 M Ny’alotha - is recruiting players for our Mythic progression roster.

Currently we are raiding 2 days a week (Wed/Thur) and are looking to add skilled players to our Mythic progression roster.

BreakingGameBalance is full of veteran raiders who are competent, competitive, and enjoy raiding.

As of now we are looking to complement our roster and progress through Mythic Ny’alotha.

Ideal Players:

Active and competitive

Have an understanding of Mythic raiding

Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their play

Understanding of logs and how to analyze their performance

Can show up on time for raids 2 days a week

460+ ilvl and 80+ artifact level are required.
70%+ parses are a large plus. (now that corruption is a thing, we understand this will vary)

Our raid schedule is:

Wednesday (9-1200 ST or EST)(8-1100 CST)(6-900 PST)
Thursday (9-1200 ST or EST)(8-1100 CST)(6-900 PST)
With an extra 30 minute extension possible if we are close on a progression boss

Our priority needs are:

Mage , Warlock , Disc Priest , Resto Shaman OR Holy Paladin. 1 Tank main (must play multiple tanks)

Also Searching for: Awesome talented players.

All exceptional players who share our mindset will be considered for a spot regardless of spec or current needs.

Our roster IS COMPETITIVE and we will be taking the best 20 players into Mythic.

Remember, we like to have fun and are looking for like-minded players interested in raiding Mythic and progressing on bosses.

Please send an officer a message and we will get back to you as soon as possible!

FailFixer#11337(Guild Master)
AltarPsych#1224 (Guild Master)

Jinxed#1459 (Raid Lead)

I cannot raid wednesday sadly and mostly looking for a guild that raids 2 days a week with a alt raid on saturdsys

[A](Wyrmrest Accord) House Brighthammer is looking to round out its raid team for Ny’alotha and beyond. We would would be happy to add a Ret/Holy Pally, a WW/MW Monk, or a Disc/Shadow Priest to our family at this time.

Our progression team raids Sunday and Monday 7 - 10 PM PST, with family nights in normal on Wednesdays at the same time. Family nights are for fun, and not required. We are a semi-casual AOTC focused guild (currently 11/12 N, 7/12 H), and prefer to progress in raids with a team of people we enjoy spending time with, and who are willing to work together. We require Discord, DBM or BigWigs, WA2, 70 points in HoA, level 6 cloak, and 445 ilvl for H Ny’alotha. We are open to help somewhat in gearing, if needed. The progression team dabbles in Mythic raid, on occasion.

We do Mythic Dungeons, world content, achievements, mount hunting, and sometimes PvP together whenever possible in our non-raid times. We would also like to set up more M+ teams, and would like to add some folks who enjoy tanking those.

I would love to have a chat with you and set up a trial if Brighthammer seems like it would suit your needs. I am usually online in game between 10 AM and 10 PM PST. You can reach me by Btag at Aristiri#1425 or DM me at Aristiri#9181.