Please Delete

We have found a pretty awesome guild! Thank you everyone.

3 Likes

Sent you a request in Discord.

Discord request sent, I’d love to get a dialogue going and see if we are a good fit for you and your friends! :slight_smile:

Sent you a discord request, I think y’all would be a great fit for our guild. here’s a link to my previous post about recruitment if you want a little more info on us.

https://us.forums.blizzard.com/en/wow/t/redridge-moonshiners-na-a-pvp-7-10-pst/243445s

Hey, check out our recruitment thread. We’re semi-hardcore, looking to progress, but still want to have fun.

1 Like

We might be a good fit for you. Contact me at Rageous#1833 on bnet, or JohnnyChainsaws#9034 on Discord.

We understand life and how its swings…Especially when it comes to rolling with friends. We’ll be raiding Weds/Sunday in 3 hour increments if that sounds up your alley.

I know you are getting tons of requests, but I’ll throw in my hat into this as well. Here is our recruitment thread for IRONFIST. Check it out and let me know:

Sent a request on Nionya

Hey Vonix! It looks like your crew might be a good fit for mine! We could be the same crew! I sent you a request on discord. Hope to talk soon :slight_smile:

-Klypse

Hello, come check us out. We are a friendly casual core guild. We will be raiding one night a week officially and then lots of other things planned throughout the week that is optional. Very friendly discord. Come join in the hype and feel free to ask any questions. The more the merrier!

Hi, I would like to introduce Bourbon Raiders. We are a casual family-oriented guild recruiting for classic. Our guild website is: bourbonraiders.guildlaunch.(com). Also, gonna send you a request on discord

I wasn’t expecting so many requests and meeting so many different awesome people and up and coming guilds! It’s truly great to see everyone so hyped to go back and play a game that was literally apart of my childhood!

Thank you everyone for all the responses and being so nice and awesome! We truly appreciate the time and effort you guys have put in to make us feel welcomed!

Edit - I apparently really like the word “Awesome”, Had to change it around a little.

sent you a discord friends request