Please delete!

Please delete. Thank you!

2 Likes

I could get together a interview if your willing

< Shared Brain Cell > is looking for more top tier players and like minded individuals to join our roster. We are pushing mythic content and are in the need of a few pumpers.

We raid:
Monday Tuesday Thursday 6pm pst-8pm pst

Our discord is always active. And we are constantly running keys. If you’re into raiding and running keys this is the home for you!

Current recruiting:
Mage
Lock
Warrior
Back-Up Tank (will have opportunities to become a core tank)
DK
Hunter

But we will take players of significant skill, as we believe in the philosophy of bringing the player, rather than the class.

Please reach out to me if you are interested and we will set up a interview

Discord: Neonpaws#3529
Bnet: Neon#1322

Mosaic is a progression oriented, chill and respectful guild open to expanding, while keeping a tight community. While we enjoy competition and end game content, our main aim is to have a place where players of all skill levels can find groups, raid, pvp, mythic+ and enjoy the camaraderie that brings us together. We think it’s possible to push content seriously, while keeping a chill environment of people hungry to learn. All we ask is for you to have a team first mindset, get involved, and have fun!

Our normal weeks look a little something like this!

Tuesday & Friday: Progression Raid 9pm-12am EST (We strive for Mythic)
Sundays (usually every other, sometimes weekly): In game or discord Guild event
Mondays: Mythic+ Monday come get keys done with the crew!

Outside of these scheduled times we constantly run groups for Mythic+, dabble in the Arena and mount farm/transmog.

We are actively recruiting a few more for our progression roster for Dragonflight with emphasis on 1 healer (prefer a priest but all considered) 1 tank/melee (any but monk) and maybe 2 DPS with a preference on ranged.

Aside from our raid team we are also recruiting just great community members who are on the more casual side. We believe in having a diverse guild for all playstyles so if you are looking for a home with an AMAZING atmosphere then look no further!

Feel free to add our GM // Founder on Bnet at MosaicJosh#1145 and Discord at MosaicJosh#3223

Good luck on your search! Hey there! Naughtytime here! Back with more Raid recruiting for my guild :slight_smile: OPEN to horde or alliance with 9.2.5 dropping! Currently fated raiding and prepping for DF!

I am the GM/ RL of The Alliance guild, Exclusive Outcasts (EO) on Kel’thuzad. We are an AOTC/Casual mythic prog guild! This guild is over 5 years old, collecting every AOTC all the way back to Uldir! With casual mythic prog along the way, but I feel like we got something special going on here!

As of right now we finished 11/11 Heroic and 4/11M For sepulcher of the first ones! For 9.2.7 we are heroic raiding on tuesdays and mythic raiding Wednesday and Thursday. Set raid days are Wed/thursday 7-10 server. (9-12 eastern for reference) Days can be changed, normally a Tuesday to fit schedules. BUT! This is always communicated! We are looking for potential mythic raiders, along with heroic raiders! We will always need a top 20 for mythic, so competition might be tight!

I have my regulars; I have my new people. But sometimes people just need to take a break from the game which I totally understand. SO here I am recruiting once again! I am looking for competitive people willing to stick around and grow as a team. This guild will be alive and well going into Dragonflight :slight_smile: Competition is healthy! As of right now new recruits will have a fair chance at the top 20 raid roster. We are paying attention to our team to see who’s doing well and who’s struggling. Rosters are never set in stone and changes can be made! People who know their class, put in the time, and contribute to the raid team will always be competition for spots.

Looking for a potential SOLID mythic tank and a RDPS/MDPS! Healers we have an abundance of, but we could make things work. Honestly anyone has a shot! Mdps, RDPS. Casuals, fillers, ANYTHING! More people the better. Never know when we need back ups :slight_smile:

We have multiple members able to push higher keys. (20+). We run 15+ keys nightly. If you need a key, just ask!! we also have been running some RBGS recently and it’s been a blast. People are also running 2s and 3s :). Mount runs and achievement runs are planned and completed when brought up! We are in discord nightly having a good time! :sunglasses::sunglasses: Excited for you to join us!

Contact me at my battle net/Discord or just comment on the post :slight_smile:

Bubonict#1987
Ty - Naughty#3575

Hello,

You might be a good fit for our Alliance guild, Utsukushii Saisei, is a long standing tight knit group of players who banded together during late BC and early WotLK to form a raiding team. We value personal integrity and the ability to voice opinions amid the chaos of raid progression. While it is never our goal to achieve illustrious realm first titles, we raid with the intent to challenge ourselves and accomplish great feats as a team. Our community, while rowdy, is good to one another. We have met in person at Blizzcon multiple times and aim to do so following the lifting of pandemic restrictions in the future.

Raiding typically runs 3 hours on Tuesday/Thursday from 8PM-11PM PST. Saturday and Sundays are optional alt raids and low rating RBGs.

Our guild has not used a formal loot system for four expansions. Those looking for a rigid structured loot council or point system are recommended to look elsewhere. Although this lack of a system creates the possibility of large gear disparities between raiders, individual generosity tends to balance things out when the dice fail to do so. An old raider once said, “Loot always drops again”, a very simple look at WoW in general. Our story lies in the adventures we share rather than in the items generated by the game.

We take great pride in the community that we’ve established. The memories of our journeys outweigh numeric achievements and we’re confident in our ability to provide an established environment for players of all backgrounds and goals.

If you’re still interested, contact:

GM: Kalcifur (Bnet: TKMori#1560 Discord: Katsuto1055#8769)
Officer: Friarbeta (Bnet: xerox445#1890 Discord: Drucidal#7589)
Discord Code: JhJDKGrtU7

Hi Anavrin,

Death Jesters, a 17 year old raiding guild would love to have you both apply! We’re an old-school guild that has been a robust and thriving community with our sister guild, Zeroes to Heroes.

We have always prided ourselves on being a very small, closely-bonded mythic guild. We have a long history of raiding and have achieved numerous server firsts and top rankings. Many of us have been raiding together since Molten Core or previous MMOs

While no where as hardcore as we used to be, we’ve been playing some casual mythic on a 2 day raid schedule for Shadowlands.

The team’s desire is to go back to CE for Dragonflight and make some great progress in S4. We’ve had the same leadership for 17 years with players that are multi Hall of Fame, CE, and even those that are newer to mythic raiding.

We raid:

Fridays & Saturdays 11:00pm-2:00pm EST.

If you’re interested or looking for more information, feel free to message any Death Jester officer: Sparty (BattlenetID and Discord: Sparty#1780), Featherpile(Discord: scenario#5608)

APPLY HERE: https://forms.gle/w8guAWConqGwGQZ1A

Evening Anavrin! I had a group of mythic raiders that appreciate a more laid back atmosphere which I think you’d fit into! I’d love to talk to you more :slight_smile: I sent you a friend request on discord, but here is our copypasta:

Wasted Potential is a newly revitalized guild looking for new members to join our ranks!

Our History: We started our guild back in BFA, progressing further and further, achieving CE in Nyalotha! We entered Shadowlands with optimism. We ended up going AOTC 8/10M in Nathria and AOTC 4/10M in SOD. After fallout in SOD due to the Blizzard Scandals, we concluded raiding UNTIL NOW. We had many raiders want to continue the guild due to our fun atmosphere and good progression in mythic raids. Slayingbaes has taken the GM role and is hoping to bolster our ranks to become a mythic raiding guild again!

Raiding Now: We have a solid core of raiders and friends are looking for additional players to fill our ranks. We are going to start with normal/heroic fated raids and have hopes to push in mythic content. Our raid times will be 8-11 PM EST on Tuesdays and Thursdays. We will have optional Sunday raids if there is any interest. We have gone 10/10 Heroic 3/10 Mythic FCN, 10/10 Heroic 3/10 Mythic SOD, and 11/11 Heroic SotFO.

Expectations: We all want to have fun while pushing content so we have a few expectations of the raiders.

Progression of your characters outside of raid time. At least one M+ a week completed.
Prompt and Good Raid Attendance. Showing up to raid is important to your teammates so we expect good attendance. If you have real life obligations or complications, that is ok! All we require is a written message to an officer prior to the raid time!
Friendly Environment. We all want to have fun. Sometimes mythic progression gets difficult and frustrating, but we want to have a good atmosphere. No derogatory terms will be tolerated. Please be respectful and nice to your friends!
Thanks for reading this summary and if you are interested or have questions, feel free to message our GM. Discord: SlayingBaes#5632 Bnet: BlueRaffle#1267

Hey there anavrin,

We are currently looking for people to push mythic s4 and move into DF. Id love to chat with you guys. I will leave my spam below and hope to hear from you soon!

Hi Anavrin,

If you are looking for a guild, you are welcome to check out Unvanquished on [A]Proudmoore. We are a semi-casual guild that makes it a goal to clear all heroic bosses every patch. Our raid time is Weds 8-11 PST. On all other non-raid nights, you’ll find us running keys to get our members KSM and 15s for the Vault. We also created a horde-side guild, in case you want to remain on horde toons.
If you want to find out more about us, check us out at discord.gg/WBGE3nrq3Y
You can also reach me at Bnet: Cronus#1359

Heya Anavrin,

If your’e looking for a laid back guild that does M+, AoTC, and has fun with achievement and mount runs then we might be a good fit for you.

We’re a group of adults who treat the game as it should be: a game. There’s no yelling etc if we wipe on a raid boss, we just regroup and try again. It’s a very relaxing atmosphere, we focus on recruiting the person rather than the character.

If that sounds like what you’re looking for, here is our general blurb: [H]Casual/Social Guild LFM

Please feel free to contact any of us listed there if you’d like to chat or get an invite to our discord server so you can get a feel for the group. :slight_smile:

have a good one!

Hello! - We are alliance Stormrage

We are a recently reformed Mythic raiding guild, looking for exceptional players
to help fill out our team. Our goal is to solidfy the team and mythic raid during S4 and puch CE come DF.
Everyone has stated the chill, mature atmosphere of the guild while having a fun time!
We also love running keys and hanging out playing different games!

Raid Times:
Tuesday/Thursday 10pm-1am EST - Mythic

Sunday 10pm-1am EST - Heroic

We also invite those who just want to run keys(most of the guild is KSM), or grab AOTC but not mythic raiding.

Feel free to add
GM - Bnet Shazzammy#11618 or discord Shazzammy#1860
Recruiter - Bnet Meru#22329 or discord Meru#5238

[H][US][BlackwaterRaiders] LF Raiders

Progression: 4/10M CN, 3/10M SoD, 3/10M SotFO

Raid times: Tues and Thursday 8 pm-11:30 am EST with a 30min flex period after 11:30 pm for continuing boss attempts or BoE farming. We also have a JV Raid Team that runs on Wednesday and Monday nights at the same times for alts and people who don’t make the progression team.

Hiya! I am the Guild Lead for The Deadmen. We are a Horde guild on BlackwaterRaiders (in the US).

Our guild is the largest and most active on our server and in the thick of the realm firsts race for raid bosses. Our guild has some seriously talented PvPers and Mythic+ runners. We have people cranking out keys all week and pushing keys from the mid-teens to the low 20s.

If the atmosphere is what you’re looking for then you’ll find no better guild than The Deadmen :smiley: we usually always have someone in the VC hanging out and doing something.

We are seeking friendly, capable players interested in completing mythic content and who like to spend time with their guildies. Our goal is to be the top guild on our server for progression AND community. We also strive to maintain a competitive and fun environment.

Please message me on discord if you are interested: TheGantaGun#3912
Battle Tag: TheGantaGun#1518

Hi Anavrin,

The Favored Few is a newer guild on Antonidas we’re made up of some old heads from the BC Era and forward.

We’ve played hard in the past several of us have been some of the top raiding guilds across several servers and pushed the hardest content. Now days we’ve calmed down are looking to put together a smaller, family focused, and casual group that vibes.

We’re here for a good time, if you want to jump in with us BS and have a good time while we kill the bosses to get the loot to kill more bosses to get more loot (LOL) Hit us up!

We are currently doing Mythic+ while we continue to build our raiding team, we are looking to hit the new expansion head on. Currently recruiting for all roles!

Hit us up, we’ve got a guild recruitment post in-game
The Favored Few - Antonidas
Feel free to DM the GM, Battlenet: Blackjack01#1373
You’re also welcome to DM myself, Battlenet: Quickstrike#1868

Bump! Thanks to all who have reached out so far. Still considering our options and will make a decision soon :slight_smile: