Please delete

Please delete

Hello there, we have some spots available on our raid team. I’ll drop my guild add below, and if it sounds like it could work for the group of you, we’d love to talk to you guys. Please note we’ve had a few folks drop from the raid team so we aren’t closed to any class at this point. H <Mourning Shadows> AotC focused

[H][US][Illidan] - 6/10 H COD is recruiting for Raiding Fri/Sat 9-12 EST - Recruitment / Guild Recruitment - World of Warcraft Forums (blizzard.com)

I know you were saying weekend only but figured I would still put this out there. [US][H][Area 52] <Second Round> is recruiting for Season 4 and DF

Bump, still looking, we are on Illidan and have added a hunter to the mix as well

So I don’t know if there’s any flexibility in your schedule roles at all, but figured I’d at least ask. We are Hefty, an adult only (21+, avg ages 30’s-40’s) semi-casual guild on Area 52. We raid on Tues and Thurs from 10pm-1am EST and are currently 5/10H, 10/10N. Our goal each tier is AOTC as a minimum, and then we typically dabble in mythic, knocking out a handful of bosses while still maintaining a fairly relaxed, low-stress atmosphere. Outside of raids, our folks enjoy running keys, leveling alts, and hanging out in discord.

While I don’t currently have any openings for healers at this time, I can take all of you as dps if you’d be interested. If you’d like to chat further, you can add me in game at Rawrabear#1450 or on discord at Fenrisulv#4433.

Afterschool Special - (Horde) (Tichondrius)

We are a Mythic progression raiding guild that is looking for competent and competitive players. The ideal players are active, understand mythic progression, competitive, and able to take criticism to improve performance. We are looking for players to fill out our roster and kill the end game content!

More importantly, we’re a good group of people that enjoy hanging out together and downing bosses. Almost all of us are 30+, some ex-military, definitely not PC, and enjoy having a good time. If that’s something you can get behind, please reach out.

Ideal Recruit:

• Active and competitive
  • Have an understanding of mythic raiding
  • Eager to learn and continuously work to improve their gameplay
  • Can show up to raids consistently and on time

Raid Schedule:

Tuesday/Wednesday 5:45pm - 9:00pm Server(PST) (6:45pm - 10:00pm MST; 7:45pm - 11:00pm CST; 8:45pm - 12:00am EST)

*Possible 30min extension if we are close to defeating a progression boss

Off Night: Sunday 3:45-7:00pm Server(PST) (4:45pm - 8:00pm MST; 5:45pm - 9:00pm CST; 6:45pm - 10:00pm EST)

We are always looking for competent players. Those who share our mindset will be considered regardless of current roster needs.

If you are interested in being in Afterschool Special then message any of our great leaders below!

Guild Master; Character - Tazerrfaacee; Btag - Bojangles#1291; Discord - Tazer#1603

Recruitment Officer; Character - Bradryn; Btag - Bradryn#1115; Discord - Bradryn#8878

Bump, still looking folks