Please delete

Please delete

Hey there, I sent you a friend request on Discord! Looking forward to chatting with you :slight_smile:

Hi Korza,
We are a 1-night (4 hours), dedicated group looking for some ranged dps. We hit 8/10M this tier with progress on SLG and got CE in Nyalotha.

Our raid time is Tuesdays from 8:30pm-12:30am. We rarely go past that and are still able to push deep each tier.

If this is something you’re interested in please reach out to Hirn (Hirn#1181), or Mauds (Maud#1874). You can also apply directly at hootenanny.fun

Thanks I’ll add ya and chat later.

Good morning

Alpha is an AOTC / KSM guild that is focused on improving. We casually raid but all want to do better each tier. We have completely rebuilt our team for 9.1 and hope do even better.

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803

Is your focus being mostly aotc and ksm do you guys push into mythic at all?

Hey, happy father’s day! I sent you a request on Discord (rymo#6257) to chat more. It sounds like you have the same mindset that our guild is looking for and I’d love to chat more.

if you’re still looking for a guild, I’d strongly recommend The Librarians! We’re a raiding and M+ group, very chill and friendly. We raid Sun/Mon 8PM-11/11:30PM server time and do M+ and other things throughout the week! We’re in need of DPS so your SPriest would definitely be at home here.

I’d say the biggest draw for us is that we’re a very friendly community. We help each other out with whatever is needed, whether it’s gearing or learning new specs, or anything in between. We are very friendly and communicative; even if we wipe in M+ or raid runs, there’s no toxicity or aggression, just a discussion on what we can do better for next time before picking up and carrying on. Everyone has life outside of the game and everyone is respectful towards each other.

If you’re interested, DM bnet TheLibrarian#11426 or feel free to message me on Discord, penciltea#4344 .

[a] [proudmoore] 9/10M recruiting for 9.1!!!

We would love to talk about your Priest!

Seer is a newly formed guild from people who have played on Proudmoore since WotLK.

Our raiding environment is somewhat less PC friendly than most guilds, but we respect each other and have a good time.

Currently we are reclearing each week and building a strong team for 9.1. We are not going to get 10/10 this time around.

Come 9.1 we are going to push 2 days of progression raiding, with a 3rd night for Heroic/Normal content. We still have our goals of cutting edge and we should achieve that with our caliber of players.

Progression Raid times are Wednesday and Thursday 8-11pm PST.

Heroic/Normal Farm is Monday 8-11 PST

We are currently looking for ranged DPS but would love to get a Priest who can DPS and Heal. We are Full on Melee DPS, but would take one if they were part of a group or package.

If you would like to apply or ask any questions Send a message on Discord to

chrnocross#2139 or Adin#3691.

You can also add on Bnet if that works better for you.

chrnocross#1868 or Adin#1449

Thanks for everyone reaching out I will reach out in a bit to those who have added me and posted a little later. With Father’s Day I am pretty busy for most of the day but I will reach out when free.

Hey Galverin,

What time zone are you in? Are you willing to go horde? We have a guild on Mal’ganis that is a 2 day raid, we have a lot of older (mid 30’s) folks with kids but we also have a CE focus.

We raid on Tuesday and Wednesday from 7:30-10:30 Central and we have an optional day that we either use for alt run or heroic clears. We are 8/10M and got CE in Nyalotha. If it sounds like something you might be interested in, hit me up on discord: Aaylah#1064 or on BNet: Aayla#1272

We’d most likely be looking at your warlock or spriest, and I hope to talk to you soon!

Feel free to give us a look here:

Hey Galverin,

[H - Area 52] Close Enough (9/10M) is a two day raiding guild looking for an exceptional shadow priest/lock to round out the team and progress into 9.1! You have just about everything we’d be looking for! Raid times are Tues/Thurs 9p-12a EST. The times might be s stretch, but you did say you’d be open to discuss it. We’d love to chat with you about possibly joining, as you seem like a great fit.

Check out our forum post/application !

Added ya on that Discord!

Alpha Guild on US Stormrage / Alliance.

We are a guild that is very active in all aspects of the game. We are KSM / AOTC focused with casual Mythic raiding a possiblity. We all play together and I would say that just about everyday we are pushing keys if not raiding (sometimes both lol)

About the Guild

We are an active and friendly guild that is willing to help new and old players alike. We foster a positive and drama free atmosphere and have low tolerance for anything else. Many of our players have been around since Vanilla and are willing to help with all aspects of the game.

If this sounds like something you would like to try contact;

Sylvysa in game
or
Sylv#1803