Please Delete Thread

Please delete this thread.

Hey Zaje!

About Us

Full Squad is a reformed guild in Shadowlands! We are currently 9/10H in CN! Our Core leadership has extensive experience leading a raid team through multiple expansions. We have all achieved CE in the past and that is the expectation this time around as well. We maintain a competitive mindset while working with a limited, two-night raid schedule. We are looking for like-minded raiders who wish to utilize their time in raids as efficiently as possible. We try to be extremely respectful of everyone’s time and ask that you have the same consideration for everyone in the raid team. The majority of the group comes home after long days at the office and looks to unwind, have fun, and play a game that we have enjoyed for over a decade.
We are currently looking to fill the last couple spots on our Mythic Raid team roster!

Raid Times
Tuesday/Thursday - 8:30-11:30pm est

Contact Us
Gubby - Recruiting Officer
Discord - Gubby#1111
BNet - Gubby#1123

Hobbes - Guild Master
Discord - Hobbes#5641
BNet - Hobbes#1213

We hope to hear from you!

Hey Gubby,
I will hit you up when I finish up work today! Looking forward to talking with you.

1 Like

Hey Zaje, if you’re still looking I raid lead for Old Wolves and we’re currently 3/10 H looking for Mage to build a mythic team. We raid Sun 10-1AM Mon 9-12AM EST. Feel free to PM Scythin#2909 or Shananigins#1986 if you’re interested!

Hey Zaje,

[H] Area-52 Guild 7/10 Heroic is currently recruiting players to push into Mythic content and for CE.

Our guild currently consists of older gamers (25-30+) and is looking to expand our gaming community with talented and skilled players who want to down the content without the drama, egos, or toxicity. Most of us have been raiding together for 4+ years.

We are currently 7/10 Heroic and 10/10 Normal in Nathria and will be pushing AOTC soon. This will begin our mythic raiding.

We currently raid from 10:30 PM EST - 1:30 AM EST

We are currently recruiting any of the following classes/specs:

-Arms DPS Warrior
-Boomkins
-Mages (Fire / Arcane)
-Warlocks
-Hunters
-Shadow Priests

Disclaimer - We do not have any tank or healing positions open at this time

If you are interested in raiding with us, or want more information please message Axial #1159.

Thank you for your time!

Hi there Zaje, would love to talk to you in game, bnets listed below Tues/Wed- 12-3am est grp 1 is 8/10h Tues/Wed 9-11:30 pm will be grp 2 starting normal around the 19th
[H] Calamity 8/10H late night guild recruiting

Sunday is during the week right?

https://www.wowprogress.com/guild/us/area-52/Im+Not+Low

Raids: Wed/Sun 8-11pm EST
Currently 10/10N, 4/10H

Current recruitment needs:

All exceptional DPS

Optional alt run Friday @ 8pm EST and ending whenever we feel like it.

We plan to push into mythic when we get to that point, but adding raid days/extending raid times to get CE is not a priority.

Deulon#1537

hey there Zaje! just checking back in to say again i would absolutely love to talk to you about a raid spot. my bnet is squishybunny#1556 and here is a link to my discord https://discord.gg/k6QEXcFp

If youre still looking - < Hate to See It > on area 52 is recruiting ranged dps. We are currently AOTC and 2/10M CN, previously 10/12M NYA. We raid tue/thu from 8 to 11pm EST. If youre still looking and would like to chat

Btag -Vae#11186
Discord - Ivaedra#2899

[H]ASTRAL [9/10H 1/10M] is a 2 day semi-hardcore Mythic progression guild on Mal’Ganis . We have a fun, drama-free environment outside of raid and a serious, progression focused attitude in raid. We welcome all to join!

Times/Days: (Central Time)
Friday 8:00pm – 12:00am CST
Saturday 8:00pm – 12:00am CST
Farm Night is Tuesday at 8pm CST
RBG’s Wednesday 6pm CST

The Astral raid team completes weekly M10’s and we encourage everyone to join.

(You are required to know all of your characters specializations, and be willing to switch for progression)

Contact Us
Discord: Bair#7111
Battlenet: Cptfluffybun#1739

Hey Zaje,

I think you would be a good fit for our team. Below is some information on our raid team.
About Us

Hello! We are soap and we are looking for exceptional raiders to fill out our roster for pushing into CE content. Driven by previously experienced raiders we are looking to push to CE every content patch.

Interested in our team?

Soap is looking for multiple roles on a trial basis. All we ask is that you have raiding experience and logs ready.

How do I get ahold of you?

There are multiple ways to get ahold of us. You can whisper Papamýr, or Burliepriest in game. You can also add us on Bnet with Burlie#1542 or Myrdinn#1606

heyhey < Soup or Guild > is a new guild recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

We had our 1st heroic raid last night and finished 7/10 with plans to raid again tonight.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots! Ranged dps would be highly preferred.

Full on tanks for raid and currently have a lot of melee. Any skilled players would still be considered, and are still welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact oxreborn#1287 in game, oxreborn#5533 in discord, or respond here for more info

Hey Zaje! We are and I think that we might be a good fit for you if you’re still looking for a guild!

We’re a group of 20-30 somethings that are looking for more people to play with us and have a good time! We run keys weekly with as many people as we can get in them and are currently 9/10 heroic. We raid Wednesday&Thursday from 8-11 PM EST

We’re looking for like minded individuals to come help us down internet dragons! We are a LGBTQIA+ friendly guild that uses peoples’ preferred pronouns so if you’re looking for a welcoming guild to clear content with shoot me a message on bnet at Imsy#11908 or on discord at Imsy#7281

Hello Zaje my name is Sheaves and I am the recruiter for the guild Get Better. I believe we may be a good fit for you I’ll leave my guild spam for you to read through and you can just message me back on my discord if you would like. We are a 3 week day a night guild but I hope you will still consider us.

[H] [Area 52] 10/10N 5/10H Recruiting Players For Progression
Get Better is a newly formed Area 52 guild led by experienced raiders with mythic raiding experience. Raid leader and most of the current roster is currently 10/10N and 5/10H. We plan on clearing AOTC as quickly as we can each tier. If we have the the players and the numbers to do so we would like to go into mythic progression sometime after AOTC.

Raid times Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday 7:30Pm to 10:30PM server time/EST.
What You Can Expect When Raiding With US
We are a good group of people that want to joke around and have fun with raiding but also want to kill bosses and put in the effort to keep improving. We will hold individual players accountable if it interferes with progression but instead of benching and raging at a player for mistakes we would prefer a player to take constructive criticism and is willing to ask questions and put in effort to improve. We are open to new and returning players that may not be at the top of their game yet all we ask is you put in the effort and want to get better.
We are always recruiting casuals, mythic+ players and PvPers. We just recently created the guild on 12/26/20 and already have over 50 players that are active and want to play the game with guildees and build relationships and teamwork rather than pugging. We have an active guild discord made available to all guildees. We have players that enjoy mythic+ and PvP as well so join now and start getting to know who we are. Its a MMO so lets build a community that enjoys playing all aspects of the game together. We do have a guild application I will link here that also has a link to our main recruitment message with more info about our guild. forms.gle/Eahd3UkSB44gB11s8

[H]<Rägnarok> on Area52 is looking for a few more members to fill out our second mythic raid team! Currently 10/10N 9/10H “Dream Team” needs a few more bodies!
We raid Wed/Thurs 8-11 EST.
If you are looking for a team let us know! We would love to have you!

Contacts:

Bnet: Aearowen#1979
Discord: Aearo9581

Hi Zaje! I’m here on behalf of Ninja Kittenz! A little bit about us:

</Ninja Kittenz/> is a fun, active guild with Mythic focus that would love to add more solid raiders to our progression team. We’re specifically looking for players who like progress without the elitist attitude. We pride ourselves in being active on and off raid times and are looking for players who will do the same.

We started an M+ community based out of our Discord server. We have plenty of activity and are happy to add more to our Discord for keys, raids, achievement hunting, etc.

Raid Times:
Shadowlands Schedule:
Tues & Thurs 8-11pm EST

Past Progression:
7/12M, 12/12H Nya

Chat:
Disc: Toeknuckles#1300
B-net: Toeknuckles#1545

Hello Zaje,

I believe Faith would be a good fit for you.

We are currently 7/10 H in our third week of progression.

We are a newer guild looking for individuals who are calm collected and looking to have some fun. - We try to foster an environment that is enjoyable to raid in.

We will be progressing into M content soon and looking forward to it.

We raid Tuesday / Thursday / Sunday 9PM - 11:30PM Est.

Reach out to me if you are interested.
Btag - Dautz#11514
Discord - Dautz#9087

Hope to hear from you!

[H] [House of Zug] Area52

Currently 8/10 Heroic. We are looking for more DPS to join our AOTC focused group. We plan on doing some Mythic for those that are interested in getting into that content. We are a group that enjoys fun and efficient progression as we are mainly a guild of professionals, students and parents with exceptional skills and limited gaming availability. We also do PVP and Mythic+ consistently. If interested please contact me on bnet Ixxon#1964 or discord Ixxon#4013.
Thank you and I hope you find what you’re looking for!

Hello friend

< Soup or Guild > is a new Horde Guild on Area-52 recruiting for aotc/heroic while we round out the roster to start mythic progression as soon as possible. We have goals of pushing as far as we can, and going for CE.

Several of the guild leadership achieved CE in Legion and BFA.

We are currently 8/10 heroic and are hoping to clear heroic content in the next week or two.

Raid Times are Tuesday and Thursday 9-12 est.

This guild was created recently by a group of active players with mythic and cutting edge experience who enjoy all types of content. We already have almost a full 20 player roster for mythic, and are just looking to fill in a few more spots!
Ranged dps, and Warriors are highly preferred. However any skilled players would still be considered, and are welcome to come trial with us.

Anyone else is welcome to join for regular pvp and m+ content that will be run with the guild as well.

Become part of something great and grow with us!

contact
Liger#11271 on Bnet
Liger#5309 on Discord
oxreborn#1287 on Bnet
oxreborn#5533 on Discord

or respond here for more info

1/10M 10/10H
Recruiting Rsham / Disc Priest
RDPS (Mage/Lock/Boomy)

Castle Nathria mythic progression roster, no benches. Organized raid team, active discord, and CE leadership. Raid nights: Sun / Mon 8 - 11pm EST. We were 10/12M nya but reformed to a new raid team for this expac.

Disc: Manetheren#9370