*Please Delete This Thread*

They are no longer forcing you into raiding each week for the additional malefic core. You can obtain the echoes for the core no matter what you do end game, whether it be PvE, PvP, or Mythic Plus grinding.

2 Core cap? Anyone with a new cloak will never catch up.

GG Blizz

1 Like

And alts are still spending the exact same Echoes on catching up their essences and corruptions. You ignored my point entirely.

2 Likes

I understand that it isn’t what the majority of players wanted as their time gate, but I still chalk it up as a win that they listened to the players and did something about it that improved it by even a minuscule amount. It means they are at least paying attention.

1 Like

Thanks a lot for listening.

Intentionally setting the bar low to disguise failure as victory is why BFA is such a mess in the first place. A glass half full of urine is still a glass of urine.

3 Likes

Understood, but there are a lot of players that have no intention of raiding, so they were the ones being affected the most. It helps still.

1 Like

ANOTHER garbage “fix”. Good job Blizzard.

3 Likes

No, anybody trying to catch an alt up to their main was affected the most. Doesn’t matter if they wanted to raid or not. The system as was, was not a catch up mechanic by any means for anyone.

1 Like

Thank you. Good fix. Now I finally have something to spend my echoes on.

2 Likes

Yes the echoes are shared for the other things my alt needs to catch up on. But this STILL removes the HARD time gate that prevented cloak catch up completely so this is still a HUGE win.

Thank you so much blizzard. Working on my alts felt pointless cause it was literally impossible for them to catch up, but at least now they can. And now my Main actually has a reason to continue playing beyond once a week because he already has Essences and Corruptions but no resist.

4 Likes

Blizzard, is there a way that you can at least increase your malefic cores gained per week to 3, so players have a chance to reach the cap in a more reasonable time frame?

Blizzard, is there a way that you can at least increase your malefic cores gained per week to 3, so players have a chance to reach the cap in a more reasonable time frame?

I think I may be confused on the new rules with this hotfix but I took it as, 2 core limit per week from Vision/N’zoth and the echo purchased cores are unlimited. Am I wrong?

And what is it do you mean by increasing the cap to 3 per week?

Blizzard, to the people that have alts that still need to level their cloaks, can you at least increase your malefic cores gained per week to 3, so those players have a chance to reach the cap in a more reasonable time frame?

Hooray but at the same time, why Echoes?!?!?

They are a limited resource and now alts need them for Essences, Corruptions and Cores!

5 Likes

Good point. Blizzard can we get clarification with your wording. Does this mean we can still only get 2 malefic cores perk week and it will still take an alt that just leveled their cloak 15 weeks to catch up to cap? Or does this mean we can now buy unlimited amount of cores to reach cap as long as we have to farm echoes (which is a time gate in itself)?..

^This. People keep this post relevant. Up its view count. They are listening.

Read again.

This will be repeatable, up to the maximum that you could have otherwise earned via weekly Horrific Visions or from N’Zoth the Corruptor

1 Like

This doesn’t actually help you catch up any quicker if you’re still limited to 2 upgrades a week.

Thanks for listening to the majority of your players. However, many of us are confused with the wording of your post. Does this mean we can still only get 2 malefic cores perk week and it will still take an alt that just leveled their cloak 15 weeks to catch up to cap? Or does this mean we can now buy unlimited amount of cores to reach cap as long as we have to farm echoes (which is a time gate in itself)?