Please delete me

please delete

Hey Backlash! I’ll ping you in Discord as well but our info is below!

Nox Oriens (8/10H 1/10M SOD) is looking to add 2-3 DPS and a main tank or off-tank for our Mythic roster. We also run a Casual Raid Team that is recruiting for all positions and is currently pushing through Heroics.

Raid times are Tuesday, Thursday, Monday from 9pm to midnight server (central) for both teams.

Nox Oriens is an Alliance guild based on the Sargeras server and we are a progressive, friendly raid guild. We have been raiding as a guild since 2007 and we are currently running two raid groups:

Tempest (Mythic Roster)

Ascendance (Casual Progression)

We maintain a friendly raid and guild atmosphere with ages in-guild ranging from 18 to grandparents and many of our raiders are parents. We have a liberal alt and friend invite policy for our raiders as well. We do some PVP and run M+ often.

We are always looking for great raiders but more importantly we are looking for excellent guild mates. If you believe you may be a fit for our culture and one of our raid teams, please contact:
Shadowsmist
BNET: Shadowjj#1695

Discord: Shadow#8257

We look forward to hearing from you.

Shadow

Sent you a Request on Discord Sig#9905 is my tag

Hello Backlash! Our guild is looking for a DH, specifically a Tank. Here’s our info.

Guild Name: Cant Find A Guild

Server: US–Illidan

Faction: Horde

Progress: 1/10 M - 9/10 H

Times: Wednesday & Sunday 7:30PM – 10:30PM EST

About Us:

We’re a semi-casual guild looking to push as far as possible in mythic difficulty. We have a really chill and fun raid environment, and still manage to maintain focus during progression. Aside from raiding, we also run mythic+ with guildies, some players aim for high IO scores while others just grind keys for vault choices. We believe in growing together as a team, so we put time into making sure every player has the resources to excel in their role.

Expectations:

Although we are a semi-casual guild. We still want to progress as far as possible and in order to do so we have a few things we expect from our players.

• Be open to playing all specs for your class (this is mostly for classes with multiple DPS/Healer specs)
  • Our roster is 25+ players so be okay with being on the bench (everyone will get the kills eventually, we just need to account for absences or a better comp)
  • Loot belongs to the guild and not the individual. We use loot council for tradeable loot. (We don’t want players that play for loot)
  • Cooperate with guildies. This is mostly for helping yourself and other improve, especially if playing the same class.

Contact Info:

Throgor (Recruiter)
Discord: Baal633#0862
Battle.net: Arcturus6333#1902

Would be interested in seeing an app from you!

Hello Backlash,

I’m Mag, the raid lead of Atrophy. We’re an Alliance Stormrage CE guild. We got 10/10 M last tier and are currently clearing through Sanctum (10/10H, 3/10M). Our raid times are Thurs, Sun, Mon 7:30 -10:30 pm EST.

We are a Mythic progression oriented guild that’s been raiding since WoD and with a history of many CEs. Each tier our rank has gotten better and we’re looking to continue that trend. Biggest thing we’re looking for are players with a positive attitude, mechanically sound, and knowledge of the class / spec they are playing.

If you’re interested, or have any questions, add me on bnet or discord and I’ll get back to you asap!

Bnet: Empress#1110
Discord: Empress#3310

Hello ty for all of the replies I unfortunately wrote my post with about 3 hrs of sleep for the day and forgot to include a few things. I have updated it for what I am looking for. Adding people back and will talk but if your alliance sorry I do not want to become alliance again.
Updates: include time 8pm central start time any days and M guild not guilds still working on heroic

morning bump before work

Bumping up, still looking!

Hi there we are currently looking for a Havoc DH for our main team as our tank would rather play brew than vengeance.
Current prog is 10/10H and 3/10M
Distilled on Area 52

Distilled is a laid back Mythic casual progression guild. We mainly Raid and do M+, with some PvP.

Our objective is to be a best in class raiding guild with limited (6hr/wk) Raid time. With the goal of providing an extremely enjoyable atmosphere but still maintain our raiding focus and use our time effectively!
Raid times:
8:30-1130 US Eastern Wed/Thurs
Our raiding team strategy is to maintain a roster of 23/24 raiders to allow for more ideal comps and to account for real life absences. Raid spots are based on raid composition for each encounter and player performance. All raid spots performance based, and we strive to ensure that guild politics and favoritism do not affect our choices and try to field the strongest team we can for each boss fight.

If you are interested. Please feel free to join the discord and message an officer.
Our GM’s disc is: Kov#9087
My disc is: Farticuno#4245
Guild Discord:
~https:// discord.gg/zzEVBNn828