Please close

Please close

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team. we have 2 teams and a very active community with partnered pvp and an organized m+ night, however we run keys daily and have an active discord. Looking forward to speaking with you.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild with 2 raid teams.
★ We raid tuesday & weds, 845PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our “Rick & Morty” team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est, with invites at 845pm.

our current progression on our Alacrity (tues/weds) team is:

2M | 8H | 9N

our progression on our “Rick & Morty” team is:
7H | 9N

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our teams and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Our Alacrity team leads:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - CO-gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our “Rick & Morty” team leads:
★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

Meme Regime was formed in late 2013 as a 10 man guild full of friends. The bulk of us have been raiding together since BC/Wrath with a few core members being US top 50 - 100 in our prime. We like to think of ourselves as good people. However, we are self admit-tingly trollish at times. We like to have fun, and believe raiding should be something that is fun to do, not all work. We do have a serious face though >:|.

Current Progression:
5/8M Uldir
9/9H BoD
1/9M BoD

Current Needs:

BM/MM Hunter (HIGH)

Shadow/Disc/Holy Priest (Highest)

Warlock (HIGH)

Ele Shaman (HIGH)

Boomkin (HIGH)

Resto druid (Medium)

Resto Shaman (High)

Brewmaster (High)

All exceptional players will be considered! We don’t have a problem replacing someone if you can out-perform them.

Looking for the following;

Any exceptional/experienced player will be given a trial for the progression group.

Raid Times:

Tuesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Wednesday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*
Thursday: 9:00pm-12:00am EST*

*Invites go out 15 minutes prior to raid start time, it is expected that we are in the raid ready to pull by 9EST.

If this sounds like a good fit for you feel free to add Fonze#1379 or Hotsauce#1407 on bnet

Hey there! I think we may have the perfect home for you!

Dont Die of Hyjal is an adult, casual guild focused on achieving AoTC each raid tier. We enjoy a laid back environment that sees bosses fall at a steady pace.

All we ask is that you know your class, come prepared to raids by watching guides/strats, and pull your own weight.

We are currently 9/9N 5/9H 1/9M BoD. We raid on Monday and Thursday from 8-10:30 PM Central Time.

If you’re interested in more info please add my battle tag Wild#11964 or my Discord Wildreaver#5858.

Thanks and hope to talk to you soon!

Scary, if you’re open to earning your spot or being heroic exclusive and a mythic sub, reach out!

Hi. Icrontic is recruiting on Thrall. We are casual, fun adults and consider ourselves mid-core. We raid Thurs and Sun from 7:45PM - 11PM eastern. We are on heroic progression now. We always get AOTC. Contact me if you’re interested! Charity#1589

I think you’d be a good fit for us. should we not meet your needs, I wish you the best of luck in your search for a raiding team. we have 2 teams and a very active community with partnered pvp and an organized m+ night, however we run keys daily and have an active discord. Looking forward to speaking with you.

★Our Team “Rick & Morty” are looking for more full time ranged for their core.

Our Team “Alacrity” is seeking DPS primarily.

★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★ ★

<Mental Alacrity>, horde, Area52.

★ We are semi-hardcore 2 day raiding guild with 2 raid teams.
★ We raid tuesday & weds, 845PM EST to 12AM EST - invites go out at 845est pm

★ our “Rick & Morty” team raids weds/thurs 9-11:30pm est, with invites at 845pm.

our current progression on our Alacrity (tues/weds) team is:
2M | 9H | 9N

our progression on our “Rick & Morty” team is:
7-8H | 9N (officers and several raiders have AOTC as we did a joint run with a mix of both teams, as a whole they have up to mekkatorque and then jaina).

we have organized m+ events (mythic+ monday, where we typically have 6 groups running keys to make sure everyone gets a 10+ for the week done. we also have a “fightin’ fridays” with our partner guild , we do rbgs and battlegrounds/arenas with them at 7pm est ish. we host a partnered normal mode run as well. we have a healthy roster for heroic/mythic on our teams and are looking to balance it out.

we are looking for players who:

★ are eager to use their talents to support their team and tackle content

★ mythic experience preferred, however not required

★ take raid time seriously; They know the ins and outs of their class and each boss encounter.

★ who treat others with dignity and respect

★ have a good sense of humor

if you possess the mental alacrity to stand up to the task, please reach out to any of the following for additional information or an interview:

Our Alacrity team leads:

★ lunanyte - luna#14515 - gm
★ illuminatus – illuminatus#1347 - CO-gm
★ batteryninja#1624 - officer

our “Rick & Morty” team leads:
★ billknight - nertz#1379 - prime lead
★ recks - Redux#1925 - officer

Scary, sounds like you would fit in well with us! Take a look at my spam link, and if you are interested please hit me up! Good luck in your search!

Show me what you got

Hey Scary, Attack On StormWind is a new guild on Illidan trying to form a raid team and get a good M+ Community going! Our goal is to get Aotc each raid tier and to just have a fun environment for everyone to hangout in and have a good time. Raid times and days would be Tues/Wed 10-1 CT ( also server time ) If you’re interested feel free to add me on Btag - Lawlkitten#1599

About Us:
Rise is a BFA guild relocated to Stormreaver. We focus on clearing content while relevant. Our core players have been playing this game since release and sustained the competitive mindset throughout all the years of World of Warcraft.

Our goal is to create a mature, competitive but enjoyable guild community. This means maintaining drama free raiding environment and treating others with respect. We will not tolerate passive aggressive whining and ego trips. A complaint without a solution or an alternative is not productive. We value efficiency and effective communication.

Raid Times:
Tuesday 8:30-11:30 PM EST
Wednesday 8:30-11:30 PM EST
Monday 8:30-11:30 PM EST (During Progression)

Progression:
9/9 Heroic BoD

We took a break from raiding during the holidays and currently reforming the guild on a new server.

Seeking:
All DPS
Holy Pally/Holy Priest/Shaman

feel free to add me on bnet Cthulhu#1666

Hey Scarylock, our Sat/Sun group is looking for a Warlock. We raid 9pm EST to Midnight. Take a look:

Interruptible of Area 52 is seeking talented individuals to push for success.

About Interruptible:
We are neither a casual nor a hardcore raiding guild. If you are looking for a team that approaches raiding professionally while maintaining a fun atmosphere, we may be the place for you. We are a mix of college students, working professionals, husbands/wives, and generally people from all walks of life. We are a friendly atmosphere, dramaless, social, and active guild. Plenty of activity within: Mythic +, Island Expeditions, PvP and outside games.

Our goals as a guild:
Our long-term goals are to provide a unique playing environment for our members. We would like for them to enjoy playing the game with other like minded individuals. Bringing together many different personalities with the same common goal will be very satisfying for everyone. This game has a lot to offer and can be very rewarding when you have the right people to play with.

Currently seeking:

:arrow_right: Weekday Group

• Mistweaver
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Elemental Shaman
  • Hunter
  • Mage
  • Warlock
  • Dps w/ Healer Offspec

:arrow_right: Weekend Group

• Prot Paladin or Prot Warrior
  • Resto Shaman
  • Resto Druid
  • Holy/Disc Priest
  • Dps
    (Ranged: Mages, Hunters, Warlock, Boomkin, Ele Sham, Spriest)
    (Melee: Demon Hunter, Ret Paladin, Arms/Fury Warrior, Rogues)

If you are a great player and your class isn’t listed, feel free to reach out and we’ll be happy to give you a shot!

Raid Times:
:arrow_right: Weekday Group
Tuesday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Thursday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

:arrow_right: Weekend Group
Saturday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST
Sunday: 9PM EST - 11:59PM EST

Current Raid Progression:
Mythic Uldir: 3/8
Heroic BoD: 8/9
Mythic BoD: 1/9

Contact us:
Main Contact (Battle Tag): Tony#17957 / Actaea#11471
Discord: Tony#1337, Actaea#0855
In game characters: Dev, Actaea
Alternative Contacts Pixie#1588 (Discord: Pixie#0216)

Hi there!

If 8:30pm to 12am EST could work I’d love to chat! We raid Tues/Wed - 2 nights a week!

Please add Nox#1368(bnet) for more info!
Best of luck with your search!

One Shot Hype [H] Zuljin (1/9M 8/9H) Raid Times are Sun/Mon 9am-12pm EST. PM at Garjay#1690

Hello! Sounds like you would fit in perfect with our group :smiley:
We raid Tues/Thurs 8-11 EST

Here is the usual spam with more info

Dont be afraid to reach out to me with questions or anything!
BNet: Gummyshark#11346

Hello Scarylock!

Evolve is back and rebuilding we aim to push challenging content on a lighter schedule while maintaining a fun but serious raiding atmosphere.

While CE is our goal we want to be more than just a raid team. We value positive attitudes, loyalty, and and a willingness to help as much as we value someone’s self perceived skills at pushing buttons. We want to create a family in game. A place that people can call home. Most of our members are older and view the game as a place to kick back and relax. Raiding isn’t a job and shouldn’t feel like a chore. We believe in making raid fun and creating a friendly and welcoming atmosphere where people aren’t afraid to ask questions or offer up suggestions. If you’re looking for a relaxed, friendly group of people to play with and would like to raid with a group who values progression without the weight of a “hardcore” schedule or mentality Evolve could be the perfect place for you.

Any and all exceptional applicants are encouraged to apply

Current Progression:
8/9H 1/9M

Legion Progression:
11/11 M Anturus CE
8/9 M ToS
10/10 M Nighthold CE
2/3 M Trial of Valor
7/7 M EN CE

Raid times:

• Tuesday: 8-11 EST
  • Wednesday: 8-11 EST

Contact info:
Btag: Jazmina#1630
GiGi#1168

[H] [Area 52]
9/9H 1/9M
Raid Days/Times: Tues/Thurs/Mon from 8pm to 11pm EST

Contact me via bnet Bootee#1766

Not necessarily a perfect fit to your requests but I thought I would drop this here:

< Optimythic > of Proudmoore is a 2-night semi-hardcore raiding guild recruiting for Mythic BDA progression! 6/9M BDA; 8/8M Uldir.

Tuesdays & Thursdays 7pm-10pm PST

Recruitment for this tier is open, with the following emphasis:

• Balance Druid
  • Warlock (Destro preference but open)
  • Skilled melee

However, all exceptional DPS are encouraged to contact us!

Off-night activities (alt runs, M+ keys, PvP, etc) are also regularly scheduled.

Inquire further with:
Discord (preferred): Quite Dastardly#3666
Btag: Dastardly#1398

NightHawks Is a casual semi-hardcore raiding guild that is recruiting for the next raid tier but accept all types of players. We are a fun tight nit group who is very active in the guild. Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, and much more!

Current Raid Times
9pm-12am EST:
Tues/Wend
Fri/Sat

We are currently recruiting for our Tues/Wend group.

Not a raider? We do mythic+, achievement/mount runs/mog, island expeditions, lvling and much more!

Hit up Btag Allymental#1368 or Discord allymental#1799