Please close post

Thank you all for posting, we have found a guild.

We have a few people capable of role swapping :
1 Tank , 2 Healers , 2 rDPS , 1 mDPS
1 Healer could go shadow
2 rDPS could go resto Druid / resto Shaman
Looking for a solid group of individuals that are AoTC focused. Open to mythic raiding but ultimately looking for a home.

I’m currently a guild / raid lead and just done doing all the work. I wanna show up, blow sh*t up, collect loot and chill.

Many of us are M+ runners, some of us with 1450+ io
All of us are currently 8/10 Heroic.
Edit
Raid times that work best for us are a combination of any of these days and only looking for up to 6 hours max for raiding a week. (Tuesday / Wed / Thurs)

Current server - BurningLegion ( Ally ) - US servers only
Doro#2351 - Hit me up

Hey Daddy! :wink:

I’d love to chat with you and/or all your friends about my guild! I think we might be able to find a place for you!
Add me on discord Letholas#9581

No Turning Back 6/10M and 10/10H
Hello we are currently looking for more to expand our roster maybe we could be a good fit for you guys.

We are currently open to many specs and classes and looking to expand our roster. Our website is guildsofwow. com/noturningback without the spaces and Feel free to apply and reach out bnet Ash#11430.

We are a guild on Sargeras that has an active community, both in game, and on Discord. We are active during off raid nights with mythic+ and other in game content. We are a 2 night, 6 hours a week, raiding guild with intentions of achieving Cutting Edge. We have built a solid core and are looking for a few more raiders to add to our community and roster. We like to joke around and pick on each other all in good fun, but when it comes to progression we know how to change modes and be serious to get content down. Our atmosphere is extremely important to us, therefore we have a zero drama tolerance. We are looking for long term raiders with a competitive drive and a desire to always improve. If you think we are the right guild for you please apply below and an officer will reach out shortly.

What we value from raiders:

Community driven and being a team player

Ability to take criticism well

Positive mindset regarding progression

Drama free

Loyalty

Maintaining your character and knowledge of your class

Attendance

Raid Schedule:

Tuesdays and Wednesdays 7:30-10:30pm CST

Optional Heroic Friday 8:20cst

Requirements:

• Mythic+ 15+ keys

• Have DBM/Bigwigs, Exorsus Raid Tools, RCLootCouncil, and WeakAuras.

• Be on time for raid invites with consumables which include pots, food, flasks, and runes.

• Knowing your class. Keep up to date on the latest and greatest talents, and gem/enchant combinations to perform as well as possible on each fight.

• Research each fight for your specific role/class.

Attendance: We are looking for competent and reliable raiders that can maintain at least a 90% attendance rate. We are all adults with lives outside the game so we do understand that things happen. Our policy on missing raids is to notify an officer at least 24 hours before raid, unless an emergency occurs.

Hey there added you on discord, im with knightowls 3/10 M on stormreaver would love to have a chat and see if were a good fit

Raid times:
Saturday: 8PM - 11AM PST (11PM - 2AM EST)
Sunday: 8PM - 11AM PST (11PM - 2AM EST)
Invites are sent 15 minutes prior to raid time

Contact info:
Discord: Onyx “Felix1621” Bison#0922, Watchmeshine86#9905
B-Net: Felix#1621

Evening Daddy,

Added you on Bnet, I think our guild, Obvious Immortalis Plug on Stormrage, would be a good fit for you and your folks. We are fairly new, formed by a core of players with AOTC coming from the Horde to the more fun side of the game :slight_smile: Our raid nights are Friday/Saturday 9pm eastern until 11 and we have space for everyone in you group!

Overall focus of the guild is to have a crew of people who enjoy logging on and playing the game together both in raids and mythic plus, making sure we kill lots of bosses as well. We have a fantastic raid lead so you just get to come and smash buttons as requested :smiley:

My bnet is yabigchoob #1206 and disc is yabigchoob#1967, hit me up if you have any questions or want to chat about anything

Cheers!

I know it’s not a guild and such but could be something to consider? CN might be cutting it close but if we get enough we can do it.

Tylown#1117 if you just want a personal DPS to run with

COPY PASTA:
Guild - Stormrage & Community
Guild > Community
Sick of logging in and waiting 2-3 hours in group finder to do something relevant? Well I am!
I personally like logging into WoW with the goal of doing certain content and doing it. That’s why I’ve made this new community.

Looking for chill players of any content to come together and do that content. An enjoyable place to play your class(&spec)
(Current active hours 5-9 CST M-F | Daily Weekends)

Mythic Plus

• Preferably if your goal is to do 15+ spam!
  • Will always be willing to help others in down time and looking for the same

Heroic Raiding (9.1) Tues > Wed: 7 - 10 CST
Lives are a thing and raids are a large time commitment, as a Mythic raider in Legion I understand.

• Looking to create a fun environment to push ourselves (FOR THE PARSE!) and achieve AOTC.
  • Once progression is done we can farm just Tues OR/AND attempt Mythic when it’s cross server Wed
  • Will be looking for a raid lead!

PvP

• RBG would be great as it’s smaller casual content that is competitive
  • Arena pushing individuals who hate sitting in a LFG for 1 game just to quit. Form a bond and push!
  • Never hurts to help others learn in and outs! Some people are 1 tip away from that next rank!

Other cause who knows! Some weird and world event type stuff happens when a bunch of people get together to have fun.

Log on, play, progress, no wait. All are welcome. Willing to guide and gear when free.

Take note this is new so growth over time!

1 Like

Yo first off as a fellow monk love the name, second I added you on bnet I’d like to talk to you about our guild Bankin Lobs

1 Like

Oh hey Daddy. We need bodies and it sounds like you need < BEES >. We have a RL right now, so feel free to come in and pump. We have a really chill environment, we’ve cleared AOTC and are doing casual mythic with a CE goal moving forward - but at our current pace (most likely getting CE before tier ends). We’re all parents etc and we raid 4hrs week (Tues Weds 9-11pm Pacific) and plan to keep it that way.

Check out my post and hit me up if you want to set up an xrealm trial - we’re invites out tonight around 840pm PST. Added you on BNET (Valkyrie).

Added you on Bnet. (Spreckles) Let’s try to talk soon!

Winterhoof - Horde
WHAT IS IO

10/10 Heroic looking to get into Mythic ASAP

Raid Schedule
Tuesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
Wednesday 8:30pm est to 11:30pm est.
We are actively recruiting for core spots and not a bench. All spots are competitive and if you are under-preforming you may be asked to sit.

Needs
Healer - All will be considered
DPS - Mage, SPriest, and any strong DPS
Tank - 1 Immediate Opening Availiable
All specs and classes will be looked at and considered

GM - Norton
Raid/DPS Lead - Huntandprey
Heal Lead - Smallsu
Recruitment Officer - Norton
How to reach us.
Recruitment Officers.
Bnet Norton#11254 Discord Norton#6319

Hi Nerfconvoke,

Homie Hoppers (Alliance-Stormrage) is currently looking for a tank and a few DPS for our newly formed weekend raid - raid times 8:30pm-11:30pm EST Friday/Saturday. Led by 2-day 8/10M raiders, we are looking to fill out our roster with solid players to kill some mythic bosses while maintaining a fun & relaxed non-toxic atmosphere. This team is currently 3/10M with Sun King almost down.

If interested, please fill out our brief application at https://forms.gle/SpHnJr7h4zgcX7cj9 or if you have any questions, feel free to contact me via Bnet (Reagan#11656).