Please change Zandalar Forever

Please change this achievement to accept Loremaster as credit.

This is what I mean:

https://imgur.com/Cfymm9U

The Alliance equivalent, A Nation United, accepts Loremaster as credit. This one should too. And both of these are required for their respective allied races, Kul Tirans and Zandalari Trolls.

2 Likes

Just helping folks that don’t like to open links. I don’t know anything about achievements.

2 Likes

I’m pretty sure they do that so you can easily click on the achievements you need to see what you have to do rather than clicking on one then have to click on another and another.

Ok, but i have all of those achievements from other characters and they don’t count towards Zandalar Forever which is required for Zandalari Trolls.

I shouldn’t have to redo all of that on a single character. I already did it.

The Alliance equivalent, A Nation United, does accept Loremaster as credit, as you can see if you look at the achievement or review the Kul Tiran requirements here:

Mostly just asking for continuity here. I’d rather not have to redo Loremaster of Zandalar just so I can have all of those on one character when I already have credit.

1 Like

Ah, okay, that is funky then.

It should probably work like the Alliance equivalent then.

1 Like

Yeah it really should!

I’m fine with doing the work but some of it I’ve already done, ya know?

I expect there not to be much awareness about this until next week but I’m trying to raise the issue now because it is frustrating.

1 Like

nods

Definitely.

I see what you mean, now; I didn’t even think about it at the time, because I just did all the storylines on one character Alliance-side after having to go back and complete Nazmir and then the rest of the storyline on my shaman, here.

It would make sense for them to change it, as it’s effectively the same, although I know the final quest chain for Zandalar Forever that culminates in the scenario doesn’t become available until you’ve done all three zone storylines on a single character anyway.

How many different Horde characters did you level through the zones? You’d probably need to have done at least two of the zones on any one to get to max level on a character, depending on whether you did dungeons or islands or War Campaign to fill in the gaps, so you would probably only need to complete the last zone on someone to get to the rest of the Zandalar Forever chain. I mean, it would be convenient if they fixed it in the meantime, but barring that, completion would be necessary for you to get access to the trolls.

I would post this in the bugs forum, or tweet it at the devs.
A lot of people may notice they won’t have them unlocked next week because of this; would like to see them fix it now rather than a hotfix on Wednesday.

I guess they feel the trolls are worth a little more work.

Basically, I looked to see what was required for the new race, and followed all quests until it was done. It really isn’t that hard.

It would have saved me some time when I race changed this guy over from a human.

I am confused you only need to do it once. Once you have done it one character everything that is associated with that is available to all characters that apply. IE all horde characters. I have Zandalar forever on only my hunter, but have access to king’s rest on all my horde characters and my check off list on wowhead is still complete on every character I put into there for horde.