Please bring the event back

Is there no way we can bring the prepatch event back? Is something being tinkered with at least? I just got this DK to 70 and was really looking forward to getting the full undead slaying set as well as a tabard, as well as completing the quests for the event and lo and behold it’s turned off now.

I don’t like to complain but this was a huge reason for me coming back in the first place at all, experiencing ALL of wrath again.

4 Likes

Doubt they could cater to every slow leveler for such an event. Best for you to continue farming Honor for much better gear than the event set offers.

But they are catering to the slow levelers, wasn’t the main complaint inability to do questing and leveling?

“Cater to EVERY slow leveler.” They’ve already catered to most of the slow levelers with the bonus xp event, and extended prepatch allowing us to level our DK’s prior to wotlk launch.

I’m confused, the Scourge Invasion is still going and is supposed to go until Wrath releases on the 26th. I’m looking at the Argent Dawn Quartermaster and Quest Giver in SW right now. Did you mean the Zombie Plague event?

2 Likes

The only thing removed was the zombie stuff. You can still get necrotic runes, do the invasions,etc

1 Like

Here’s the rundown on what is happening.