Please bring back Strand of the Ancients

I miss that map very much, please bring it back. Thank you

14 Likes

“You think you do, but you don’t.”

2 Likes

In this case we really don’t.

1 Like

It should at least come back as a brawl. That would be a good middle ground.

7 Likes

I loved that bg.

5 Likes

That was one of my favorite memories playing with my (still) good friend I met on the game. We’d get together after work and play “Strandsies” until we were sick of it. We miss it a lot. I agree to make it a brawl.

2 Likes

No, I want to PvP - not PvV.

As long as we can get rid of seething shore while we are at it.

4 Likes

I loved Strand, much preferred it over Seething and Silvershard mines. Would love to see it come back at least as a brawl.

3 Likes

While SotA was never a favorite, I liked it fairly well. Certainly better than some more recent additions.

1 Like

me and a friend came back a few weeks ago, we both were gutted to see SotA was gone

1 Like

Yeah I really liked Strand as well. It was very different than the other BGs. It allowed so many opportunities for epic clutch moments due to the design of it, especially at the very end at the steps before the final cap.

I had more close matches in strand than any other bg. Defending the courtyard for 5 minutes felt like an eternity.

SotA is waaaaaaay better than Seething Shore or the new Deepwind Gorge.

1 Like

SoTa and WG would be the sole reason I would play a classic LK server.

As much as I hated the map, I agree it should not have been removed.

1 Like

I’d love to see the old Deepwind Gorge as a periodic special event, similar to Korrak’s Revenge, but more frequent, like on a Timewalking basis.

1 Like

Remember the first version where two people could ride on the back of the demo and CC the other team trying to stop the demos?

1 Like

I never liked strand of the ancient thought it was one of the worse battleground till I seen seething shore now I would take strand of the ancient any day.