Please bring back old incinerate animation

Thankss you

22 Likes

Plz and thank you

5 Likes

It’s true! Why did they destroy so many animations instead of just sharpening them?

7 Likes

I miss the old animation, including the sound that accompanied it. I love my Destro lock but every time I cast incinerate I feel like I’m lobbing green paint at everything, accompanied by the noise of a metal slinky.

10 Likes

I like your description of incinerate on retail. It definitely paints a picture.

3 Likes

The shadowbolt with the skull is cooler looking than tbe purple magic missile

5 Likes

Yes!

Do it now blizz thanks

Yeah it just doesn’t make sense to me.

1 Like

Not only the incinerate, but the old chaos bolt was way cooler too

4 Likes

I like the current chaos bolt more than the old one, my feeling on incerate is just meh but on shadow bolt wow does it feel weak and lack luster just from the animation it’s so bland and wimpy.

1 Like

Bland and wimpy is how id desceibe the incinerate animation. Its lame.

Old one was better.

8 Likes

It’s a sh!t streak that moves across the screen

5 Likes

I like the new one.

1 Like

Is this going to mess up my green fire? I worked long and hard to farm that book and Kill that stupid dude in BT.

Also, the new one looks and it sounds more violent than the old one.

Nothing is going to mess with green fire outside of new abilities or visual rework that’ll need a second version of the same spell.

Mostly due to how spell ID and effects work in the game

The new one’s looks reflects why it does no damage compared the old one. It looks like a pathetic ember.

8 Likes

This is exactly how I feel about the old shadowbolt. It was just so much better in appearance and sound effect

2 Likes

Don’t you just love the new animations, green noodle incinerate, snot rocket chaos bolt, sh!t streak shadow bolt, and the champion of all diarrhea demon bolt.

Also loved how they changed mr from purple lighting to unseeable garbage after prepatch

2 Likes

Wait till you see the new globe of red water now called soulfire

3 Likes