Please bring back Classic Character Cloning

Please bring back WoW Classic Character Cloning,

It seems that there is currently a massive outpour of shared community sentiment in regards to this, I would be happy to pay for the service, Ive tried Dragonflight… not my cup of tea, Wrath just doesnt capture the magic which Classic does. After taking a break from the game all I really want to do is just come back and play again… and currently I cant, its really disappointing.

This seems like such an easy and obvious win for Blizzard, not only would it make the players and community happy, it would be quite literally free money and require no effort considering they automated the cloning process. Im really not sure why they havent yet, Im not sure anyone actually believes the suggestion that the data was deleted, of course it wasnt, if its not wanting to walk back the statment after using fomo to sell the service originally its fine we seriously dont care, just say you found the data hidden or some backup harddrive again or something it really doesnt matter.

Please just bring it back, I want to play again and I am happy to pay lol… please just take my money :rofl:, these characters for many of us arent just one of many characters, they are the embodiment of all our lived time in game and many of us just want to continue that amazing experience.

I’m ready to play again whenever you will let me so until then I guess I will just be hopeful and wait for Classic Character Cloning to be re-enabled. Until then I have cancelled my subscription since theres no other blizzard products I want to play currently :frowning: .

Sincerely,

Archeon.

6 Likes

In all honesty I would be happy to pay for the service, at this point I just want my hunter back, I really hope Blizzard listens to us.

2 Likes

Make it rain man.

1 Like

So play? Create a character and start playing.

1 Like

#bringbackclones

2 Likes

Not without my main.

#bringbackclones

1 Like

Let’s go bring the clones in

1 Like

Hell yeah!

#bringbackclones

2 Likes

Happy Mothers Day!

#bringbackclones

2 Likes

Ahh missed it I was off on a holiday,

#bringbackclones

2 Likes

You wont be getting clones.

1 Like

We will be getting clones.

1 Like

Its quite funny how much some people care whether or not others are asking for their characters back, hopefully they are ok irl. Blizzard please bring back the character cloning service we would love our characters back :slight_smile:

2 Likes

It is a little funny but more sad than anything. If you weren’t taking advantage of the great resignation.

1 Like

Maybe they can finally get away with their initial $35 charge, before they lowered it LOL

Oh dude screw that I’m ready to pay way more than the original 35 bucks.

1 Like

Exactly LOL

I wrote in another post a while back, Blizzard really had some special person really delete an asset that they failed to properly monetize on
OR
Some marketing genius has foreseen this 2 years ahead of time and pulled the plug on the clones.

You decide which one is more likely to be true lol.

1 Like

Respecting the devs is pretty important given the request your are making.

In all your db wisdom - how much do you think it costs to store all the clones per month?
a) $0-$100
b) $101-$1000
c)$1001-$10,000
d)$10,000+

You’re missing the doctor evil response with the pinky on the corner lip whilst saying…

1 Like