Please blizzard, Help Ret Pallies, you're our only hope

Such a logical and enlightening observation from this male blood elf dh.

Any brusty class works good with Ret. Hardest Part with Ret is Timing ur Wings. Try to time your wings and HOJ after Healer use his Trinket. Do not POP wings on your First HOJ. it will be Trinket immediately and you will loose momentum. If you and your Brusty partner can force Trinket on First HOJ, it will be GG. For Restro Druid, Don’t Waste HOJ on Bear form. HOJ him when he is out Bear form and make sure he doesn’t have Trinket. For monk Just Try to CC him, and Kill DPS. It’s pointless to go after him as a Ret. Play with Firemage/rogue/SV hunter as ret. They are brusty and Easily can lock down a target with CC or Gap Closure.

oh man cataclysm flash backs

wings hasn’t been steal or purgable singe like 2010

Ya ret damage is fine if not a little to hight, but the problem is they have downtime in their rotation and lack mobility hence ret feels pretty terrible to play.

Hence the high damage to compensate for the above.

Ret does feel pretty terriable to play.

Word of glory was nerfed 50% in pvp combat due to it’s extreme healing numbers it gave.

Haha, well the last time I seriously played was back in Cata.
So, it is my bad, I did not know wings are not able to be stolen anymore. Still doesn’t help that I feel like I’m wasting it a lot of the time, even with the 27 seconds I can have it active due to Azerite traits.

Thank you all for the advice though, I appreciate the serious want to help.
Sorry it seems like a QQ thread, I just get frustrated being up to 1800 in arena in the past and not being able to get past 1600.

inflation + gear >

your gears okay but pretty behind the curve unfortunately

also rating isn’t static
often times players who achieve something late into a season are frustrated when they hit a roadblock much lower in the early/middle of another season

ret in a rogue/mage and lock meta where hunter isn’t A+ tier is super unfun
try finding a warrior and rdruid and pseudo tsg/turbo some frail wizards

Hasnt been a thing since wrath

1 Like

Wrath was the last time

1 Like

Dk, rogue, arcane/frost mage, hunter.

1 Like

Please blizzard help rets I have to press 4 globals when I 100-0 someone and I only wanna press 3 :joy::rofl:

I used to steal wings from Pallys all the time in Cata

2 Likes

Imagine saying ret needs help when they chunk half your health by looking at you

Reduce Templar’s Veredict damage by 25% and bring Emancipate back. Fixed.

25% is mental, that would literally delete the spec. 10% and emancipate and we’re talking.

nah, it was cataclysm. Had a paladin friend with a cancelaura macro for wings when we faced mages in Season 13. Wasn’t fun getting Freeze stunned by a mage then watch him obliterate you because the Pug pally didn’t have a cancel wings macro

nah you’re a noob it was cata

used to spellsteal wings constantly on my 1111211112 mage

https://us.battle.net/forums/en/wow/topic/2369917094

this random thread is from 6 months into cata which came out in 2010