Please ban GDKP's in Classic Cata

Do you sit at your computer all day waiting to respond within a minute of each of my posts?

All jokes aside. Go outside and get some sunlight.

Someone needs to fact check the your disinformation campaign. It may as well be a full time job.

I’m a truck driver I’m outside right now.

My truck is getting unloaded…

1 Like

The minimum buyouts in GDKP’s are always much less than the cost of equivalent BOE’s.

I am glad I dont feel the need to actually respond to this as everyone else already done

He has said enough stupid stuff

The BoEs that also get bought with RMT gold from GDKPs?

1 Like

Pretty sure SoD is dead. I quit after P1 because GDKP was banned.

You mean wanting things in the game that cost gold causes players to buy gold?

Valuable incite.

This accurately describes Season of Swiping.

2 Likes

God we’re legit getting to core anti gdkp cope. As you don’t get what you want the truth comes out in these threads.

Anti gdkp andys are ungeared, unguilded and unloved.

They don’t have friends, gdkps exclude them and since that’s the pug scene now instead of getting to do 3-4 raids and log off tell next phase they have to contribute. This infuriates them as afking is their fondest activity and getting free gear and abandoning their raid team gets their jollys off.

All this seethe about RMT from people who would do it in a heartbeat when legal and are the core token demographic even! GDKPers make enough from runs to only buy them to play for free.

You’ll always be a tourist. You’ll never be a real wow player.

1 Like

truth be told if sod had gdkps it would have not had such a huge drop off, no gatekeeping and on top of all of that no issues getting a feral in your raid. Why? Because everyone would play a feral alt to get that extra cut.

Banning them has done nothing but making the game worse lol.

Don’t worry killing Lucifron in phase 4 is going to save sod!!

Kekw

Just be honest. You like RMT.

1 Like

Just be honest, no matter how much gold you had no one wanted to carry you.

Yep.

The ah has rmt.

Crafting has rmt.

Some dude not wanting to mine for 30 hours to work up say smithing has options.

The funny thing here. See all that gold to rmt in gdkp!

Google will find legit sites for sod gold lacking gdkp. One could buy mats or boes with it.

Some sites even show not all rmt is gold, they sell crafting package too. For sod even. Ironically, they can be more than cata packages.

The irony being the cata package are at least 1 to wrath cap. If not a full cata prof level.

What I saw when I got bored to cruise the web anyway.

If you can’t manipulate a group into giving you full bis every phase you’ll forever be moged by me. I’m a 2x scarab lord and you ain’t for a reason. Imagine needing rmt. Embarrassing and feels like projection will.

Are you claiming that no BOE’s are ever bought with RMT gold?

2 Likes

What’s funny is GDKPs probably put more maelstorm crystals on the market than guilds do, since guilds will hoard them to enchant their own players gear

2 Likes

Yeah we had people buying gear in ours over people that wanted to use it to disenchant for maelstroms even :upside_down_face:

The rest are decent because you bought gear. The actual content shows what you can do when youre without youre gdkp items. And boy youre sht af with that 35% median.
Also, you know there are servers for other regions and this is my first NA char.
All in all youre logs are bought by gold. In actual content you cant do jacksht hence the shatty logs you habe right now.