Please add transmog

kindly add transmog system to WOW classic WOTLK, this will be an amazing system for casuals players, who want to enjoy classic gameplay but at sametime look and express themselves how they want.

I can see a bunch of purist running towards me to gatekeep, but nope, Tmog system is one of themost successful systems in wow ever and thus classic players requires the ability to Tmog their gear. I don’t care if you want to smell oldschool and still add unwanted restrictions and gatekepping.

ability to identify what class argument is completely futile now, this game is solved, solved eons ago, no point of holding this restriction and even retail players hwo switch to classic can easily know who is what.

please add transmog to WOW classic WOTLK.

3 Likes

I love not knowing what class/spec/threat level my opponents are in BG’s/Arenas. Great suggestion.

oh bby it’s coming

I agree. Nerf druids.

1 Like

Yes, add rdf

1 Like

Me too brother

I actually agree with OP here. There are many items from Vanilla and TBC that look better than WOTLK. There are items in WOTLK that are like second or 3rd BiS that look better than the BiS option.

I don’t do Arena’s though, so maybe the transmogs don’t work in Arena or something.

4 Likes

I think transmog would be great to have already instead of waiting for Cata. For the PvP concerns, as Orindoril suggested, have it disabled for Arenas/battlegrounds.

Assume they are BiS.

If youre not using colored name plates or frames that show your opponents level and class thats on you, theyve been out since vanilla.

2 Likes

No
/10chars

Even as someone who loved transmog during cata and used it on all my alts before I quit in MoP, pls go back to retail and leave us alone

I liked the transmog feature and am sure it would be fun again. However there are more important concerns right now than pure cosmetics.

If you’re getting confused by xmog people in PVP then get the addon for GS as it tells you their talent breakdown, their GS to get a relative idea of where they are at power level wise, etc. The real complaint should be that the design team straight up just stopped trying after xmog was implemented. VERY FEW gear sets have looked good in recent WoW expansions.

Regardless ill pass on it in wrath, cata is presumably coming and chances are it will be in that expansion revisit.

I cannot express just how much I disagree with this.

For all that is good and just in this World, do not add xmog to wotlk. It is a cancer on MMOs that needs to be staved off as long as literally possible.

It’s pointless to ask for additional things right now. Just wait for Cata Classic for transmog.

1 Like

Make an option in Settings to disable Transmogs. They use to have a setting to disable the DK Voice Modulation. So it’s not like they’ve never had to option/ability to ignore a ‘flag’ in the data being processed by your client.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.