Please add more LGBT stories

Thank you Blizzard for adding more LGBT stories inside the game. I’ve been going through Ardenweald and Ive noticed there is a couple of gay characters. The stag and unicorn are husbands and I think this is really good for the game. I think there should be even more LGBT stories and I’m happy to know that Shadowlands is going in the right direction. What would everyone like to see for future LGBT representation? I want to see some major characters play out to be lgbt in future content. Maybe the next king of Stormwind or any major faction leader would be a good start. Keep up the great work!

16 Likes

I don’t care about the sexuality of imaginary fantasy characters in a video game, and frankly, think it’s pretty creepy that anyone does.

232 Likes

Posting a topic in the GD is asking for opinions.

39 Likes

How is it creepy?

LGBT representation in a game is good. I think it’s healthy. Characters LGBT individuals can relate to. And connect with.

LGBT is not just sexual. :roll_eyes:

17 Likes

Because it has no relevance in a video game?

96 Likes

Pretty sure he didn’t specify LGBT…

7 Likes

But WoW is an rpg?

2 Likes

No he didn’t. But it was in response to the Op. Who specified LGBT representation.

3 Likes

I’m not sure I follow, sorry.

2 Likes

Ok fine. You’re the victim.

35 Likes

Both Anduin and Turalyon are interested in women.

So many are old that I believe the only ones that could have that interest would have to be Geya’reh, Krio, and Erazmin

What?

Now I’m just lost. :joy:

He flat out has trolling in his name, and y’all are still taking the bait

33 Likes

It’s a video game calm
Down.

Well it could be your name.

Or.

These sorts of threads never do well in the GD. Always incites shenanigans.

2 Likes

I’d almost bet money it gets restored regardless.

Edit: called it.

Dudes … go play dragon age 3 … better “I can be anything” out there, and it’s not forced, the player can even end the game without being with someone and having no friends.

In this game you only learn that someone is of some type of sexuality, talking to them and waiting for the friendship to grow, unlocking new secretes/history - so you will only know what’s someone likes IF you really want that.

“Forcing” stories and making the player live them or go through them involving any type of relationship, regardless of which one is, is wrong.

AND asking blizzard to create quests for all players WHO DON"T WANT TO GO THROUGH THESE STORIES, for whatever reason, is wrong.

9 Likes

On a related note: God I love Dragon Age but man do I hate EA. Lazy jerks.

2 Likes

Probably. I don’t think the mods realize the sort of thread trends that happen here, but I can’t really blame them, they probably monitor the entire forums and keeping track of the flavor-of-the-week in one section is likely hard.

1 Like

I always find it weird when a character is added and their sexuality is mentioned when it has no bearing on the story. When it’s just a line of “Oh hey this character is gay btw” it just comes off as weird, forced, and a bit like virtue signalling

If it’s actually relevant like pelegos then sure, but to just toss it in as an afterthought in a story that could’ve continued without anyone being informed of the characters sexuality is weird.

It’s like that person that has to announce to the entire room how they’re vegan when nobody asked or cared.

14 Likes