Please acknowledge vanish being broken/useless

well its been 18 days since vanish was “fixed”

Can a blue please confirm that they have seen there is still a problem and they are working to resolve this issues ? I am personally sending a bug report every time it fails and I encourage you to do the same until they get the idea.

P.S. also canceled my sub renewal

So far I have not seen a rogue vanish in PVP and “Vanish” actually take place in the “Vanilla” way.

There is a delay of roughly 1 global for the “Vanish buff” that improves a rogues stealth.

Because that buff does not take place immediately like it did in vanilla I can see the rogue run and then re-apply damage and break his stealth.

I have also noticed that even when track hidden turned off rogues with 5/5 MoD are too easy to see, something is also wrong IMO with the base stealth level or the talent.

1 Like

I’ve never seen a rogue successfully vanish in PvP. They cast the animation but you can simply
continue attacking for quite a few seconds after. It’s useless in PvP.

Yeah it’s actually sad that Blizzard let bugs of this kind actually go live. Rogues are the least dangerous class in “Classic WoW” simply because by the time 1.12 came round all the other classes had been drastically buffed in power and survival.

There is no good reason to allow any classes core mechanics to be so shoddily implemented.

Heck my hunter shipped live in piss poor condition and still has problems but thankfully they’re problems I can kinda sorta play around… Rogues on the other hand are screwed… All the epic gear cannot make up for the fact that a core play feature is just useless. I don’t think it’s possible for rogues to play effectively with out stealth; maybe it is but I strongly doubt it.

I have an alt rogue and im very glad its just an alt because the class is still made of vanilla glass, but the one thing you depend on to close a gap in PVP or escape simply does not work properly…

Also consider that I am not even considering the turkey that attempts to vanish with a pile of DoT’s on him, or attempts to Vanish in the middle of a cleave storm… But the rogue who’s made a mostly clean escape but needs vanish to eliminate “combat” and ditch out.

Even the well played rogues are going to have problems because of bugs that should never have gone live.

fixed just like the fear bug was “fixed” as I feared a 14 dog that had the animation and icon on the bar yet continued to bite away at me for the duration.